Newest Members
gdj, Db, dspwilson, Won'tGiveUp, sillyputty
12386 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
4gettingthepast4 (32), DougL (53), Jeff38 (48), lfp (27), pats121 (75), Texan (57), zer0sleep (35)
Who's Online
4 registered (help4aCSAspouse, 3 invisible), 31 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12386 Members
74 Forums
63655 Topics
444548 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#335188 - 07/03/10 09:55 PM I feel sick
kidneythis Offline

It's been a crap day. I was excited to watch the Prologue of the Tour de France. I signed up and paid Versus and logged in to watch. Nothing. I waited and read the blogs and tweets which were also complaining. You see we had paid for Live feed and we got nothing. Then after an hour of thousands of people complaining The website tweeted that the "live feed" would begin at noon EST.
Well I sent an email and got a bogus reply about the broadcaster not being able to supply a feed do to the world cup. BTW Versus is the broadcaster so it was just a big FU.
They never did show it and I had to find another site to watch some of the end.

I was livid and have been sending emails asking for a refund and getting no reply. In fact the one email that did get the response mentioned I asked for a refund and they ignored that as if I didn't write it.

Reading the blogs and tweets it seems this was the same last year and maybe the year before. This site has been up since 97 that I know of, so I don't see that they would have a problem with IT. So I'm thinking its a con game to generate income from Cycling fans. I used to have it on cable tv but I'm down to just a dozen channels and a high speed connection.

The problem is I feel sick from being so angry and getting no result at all from them. I filed an IC3 complaint and I called my CC company which also pissed me off for other reasons. They say I can't dispute the charge for 8 days.

I had to vent this. Our system is just so fucked up since Reagun destroyed all regulations that enforced fairness and decency and hamstrung the agencies he couldn't eliminate.

and so it goes.....

Edited by kidneythis (07/03/10 09:56 PM)

#335215 - 07/04/10 11:19 AM Re: I feel sick [Re: kidneythis]
kidneythis Offline

Good morning.
Adding this after I wrote the post below. I posted this thread here in off topic because I thought the reason for my upset wasn't strictly an MS topic. I was wrong.

I feel less sick this morning but still upset the paid site is still not working.

I think I'm being triggered because the process to handle this seems a lot like the rigged process's I was put through as a child while I was being abused. In fact those process's were part of the abuse meant to cause me exactly this problem.

Hmm another indistinct verbal photographic memory. I "see" myself and the feelings and recall or sense that I'm being cross examined. But the cross is unfair because honest answers are always treated as wrong then I see that nothing I say will be right. And then I see that they do not care about right they want to damage my mind and make me feel powerless and lost.

"We ain't lettin no whitey get out of here and do better than us with the same education as us." They really thought I was a plant. Poor sad bastards, what racial isolation has done to their minds. They have become so paranoid truth itself is suspect.

Edited by kidneythis (07/04/10 11:21 AM)

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.