Newest Members
Lumpy, squeekinby, rhyoung, Jefferson22, OxfordArms
12369 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
aleja (40), bc22 (47), DavidMI (40), Forrest_Gump (39), Jay1946 (68), Malc4 (29), mpm01 (49), widpaulman (43)
Who's Online
5 registered (focusedbody, woodenshoes, BobdaFarmer61, 2 invisible), 13 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12369 Members
74 Forums
63578 Topics
444187 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#334404 - 06/22/10 10:32 AM Attn: Facebook users help MS win $20,000
onlyakid Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: New Jersey
Chase Community Giving is back, vote for MS to help them be one of 200 charities that will recieve a donation anywhere from 20K to 250K. Recieve 2 special votes which you can send to people so that they can vote for MS a second time when you use all of your 20 votes for different charities. You get 1 special vote after voting for 5 charities and the other after using all your 20 votes. Before sending a special vote to someone please confirm that they haven't used a special vote to vote for MS before because you can only vote for MS Twice (once with a regular vote, once with a special vote)

Chase Community Giving on Facebook-Vote for MaleSurvivor

*Mods maybe we can make this a sticky*

"and i don't want the world to see me, cause i don't think that they'd understand"

"You don't know what love is...you just do as your told"

"My life has changed. What you take as a simple thing, is not so simple for me anymore"

#334422 - 06/22/10 04:03 PM Re: Attn: Facebook users help MS win $20,000 [Re: onlyakid]
onlyakid Offline
MaleSurvivor

Come on everybody, lets really get out the vote. This website costs money to operate and giving a few minutes of your time is nothing compared to what the site gives to us. Vote NOW.

MaleSurvivor could easily win $20,000. We have 7769 registered users can't we get like 100 or 150 of them to vote on Facebook. All you have to give them is an email, and you can get that for free at gmail.com

TWENTY THOUSAND DOLLARS just think what that could do

"and i don't want the world to see me, cause i don't think that they'd understand"

"My life has changed. What you take as a simple thing, is not so simple for me anymore"

#334541 - 06/24/10 11:02 AM Re: Attn: Facebook users help MS win $20,000 [Re: onlyakid]
ComicBookGuy Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: London, England
Voted, nice to see Facebook becoming useful for something we care about.

#334546 - 06/24/10 11:48 AM Re: Attn: Facebook users help MS win $20,000 [Re: ComicBookGuy]
onlyakid Offline
MaleSurvivor

Thanks for the vote ComicBookGuy. If you haven't already could you please vote for other charities and use up your votes, you'll get 1 special vote after using 5 of your votes and then one after using all 20 so you can send those 2 votes to friends who can use them to vote again for MS.

Again thanks for the vote.

#334674 - 06/26/10 08:18 AM Re: Attn: Facebook users help MS win $20,000 [Re: onlyakid]
ComicBookGuy Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: London, England
No problem, until you explained it I didn't know how to get to the Special Vote smile

Just a note to say you might as well use one of those spare votes on RAINN - though it will only come up as the annual RAINN Run and not just the organisation itself.

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.