Newest Members
JohnWC, KKumar, J44, Anura, reynel5
12420 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
almostdonew/life (39), barelysurviving (45), bigbob20 (69), billyp (65), Shawv (70), TheTwoOfUs (43)
Who's Online
5 registered (watzupwitu, focusedbody, Anura, 2 invisible), 38 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12420 Members
74 Forums
63774 Topics
445361 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#334595 - 06/25/10 04:52 AM REPORT IN IRELAND DELAYED YET AGAIN
bla Offline

Loc: Northern Ireland
There is lots of anger and hurt over here in Ireland about a long-awaited report into an investigation probe into the diocese of Cloyne's handling of abuse allegations that has now been delayed,due to what the Commission states,is,'Secretarial issues regarding its release.It was to be released in the summer.
This is another way the church can delay things,so that people will try and forget about them.It is the same up here in Northern Ireland,No Poitical party wants to launch an Investigation into child sex abuse because it may upset the church and in turn the peace process.
They just hope we all will forget about what happened to us by this church,because it happened a long time ago,and there are more important matters to deal with.
Every party that I've asked,about when an investigation in going to happen,tell me the same thing.They are all fighting to be the ones in power,and have no time for,what one party told me,"Trivial matters".
Maybe one day,they will listen too us,'The forgotten victims of Northern Ireland.

mad mad mad BLA.

#334598 - 06/25/10 06:01 AM Re: REPORT IN IRELAND DELAYED YET AGAIN [Re: bla]
kidneythis Offline

You just have to find some dirt on one of em then you'll get some play.

#334636 - 06/25/10 04:04 PM Re: REPORT IN IRELAND DELAYED YET AGAIN [Re: kidneythis]
bla Offline

Loc: Northern Ireland
You could get a whole bucket full of dirt on them and they will still be able to get away with it.Just look at what's happening with them on the news at the moment.
BLA

#334643 - 06/25/10 05:40 PM Re: REPORT IN IRELAND DELAYED YET AGAIN [Re: bla]
kidneythis Offline

I was referring to the politicians. But yea I've seen on the BBC website where there's a raid on the church in Belgium. I think that's good.
I don't get much NI news from the sites I see. You guys are kind of blacked out from the western world over here. We only here about huge things the daily stuff which we get for most other places doesn't come through.

Good Ol media using Outa Sight, Outa Mind. You can make your own call on who and why. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain......

Edited by kidneythis (06/25/10 06:27 PM)

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.