Newest Members
mossTI, E35, 1975, Lucy, StacyR
12337 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
deaddreamer (41), hkkim (55), tony watashi (44)
Who's Online
2 registered (2 invisible), 68 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12337 Members
74 Forums
63427 Topics
443411 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#33464 - 06/09/02 02:04 AM Re: stuck
MattHodges21 Offline

Loc: Idaho
I am a new member of this site and I just need to say that the comradoree of this site has given me a bit more strength. For a long time 16 years to be exact I lived with being ashamed for what happened to me. But now that I am facing that aspect of my past I have found comfort in knowing that there are others and that I did nothing wrong except not dealing with it sooner. If there are perps in here the can not find me and I would rather have the naive frame of mind that all in this site are more like a communtiy that looks out for one another and supports. I have found that there is too much in life that you can get down about so why let it. We have scars deep ones. Why do we need more to stress over. I have found safe haven in this site and am greatful for it. Just my thoughts.

#33465 - 06/09/02 10:14 AM Re: stuck
Just Call me J Offline

Loc: Inland Empire, California
Hear, hear, Matt!

Though your reasons for being here suck, it's nice to have you. I hope you continue to get a lot from this site.

We're in this together.

Jeremy

#33466 - 06/09/02 06:55 PM Re: stuck
getteddie Offline

Loc: Cub Hill, Md
Hey Broken,
Sounds like time to make another move!!! If you ain't got nothing ...you ain't got nothing to lose! You can't fix the broken person inside of you but you can live with him...make it better...control him...leave him there and move on to building another you! Go somewhere where everyone is a stranger..."The Grand Cayon"...it's the best past in the US to go...to start to rebuild a new you. Scrape up the money for a one way bus ride, Pack and sleeping bag and at least $100 in cash and just go there by yourself...hang out, hike the canyon...live off of money from visitors until you find a job doing anything. Mostly everyone is a stranger...so you can make new friends and air your brains out at the most amazing place in the US! I went there a few years ago...2 years in a row...setting on the rim of the canyon...it's so unreal that it spaces you out to the point of remembering...I think that is where I had my first flashback! Whatever...it the place for all of us..check it out!!!

Eddie

#33467 - 06/09/02 07:13 PM Re: stuck
Lloydy Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: England Shropshire
Eddie
the Canyon is so good, just walk a mile or so away from the tourists and you could be on another planet, a deeply "spiritual" place. I have enlarged photo's that I took of sunset and sunrise across the Canyon on the wall and I look at them every day and want to be there.
I guess I'll just have to make do with the hill behind my house eh ?
Lloydy ;\)

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.