Newest Members
Robert Barrett, lostsoul824, beatcook, MassGuy, wiresguy1
12278 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
carter (51), CAW1980 (34), Fissy Tsickens (53), Kris (52), Wheatthins (23)
Who's Online
2 registered (wild_turky, 1 invisible), 23 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12278 Members
73 Forums
63172 Topics
441741 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#334266 - 06/20/10 07:43 PM Re: "symptom" Question [Re: kidneythis]
usmc97 Offline

Loc: Colorado
This aspect is NOT MENTAL, I'm not delusional with this stuff, its documented. It is real and physical to my exact de>

The statistics? 1 in 4, 1 in 6?
...then there's me the imaginary number

#334268 - 06/20/10 08:20 PM Re: "symptom" Question [Re: usmc97]
kidneythis Offline

So its not mental and it sin't anyone currently abusing you?

Then what do you think is happening?

#334272 - 06/20/10 08:32 PM Re: "symptom" Question [Re: kidneythis]
kidneythis Offline

Here is your original post;

"Is their anyone that actually relives what happened to them?

I don't mean bad overwhelming memories or body memories or nightterrors or "acting out" or intrusive pictures or out of body experience or third person view or self mutilation or hellucinations.... etc.

I mean the real deal, complete, literal, all inclusive acts outside of anything most people can understand"

It seems to be outside what I have understood up to this point in life. The two things I have suggested are pretty much the extent of my ideas except for Sleep Sex.

Edited by kidneythis (06/20/10 09:13 PM)

#334280 - 06/20/10 11:13 PM Re: "symptom" Question [Re: kidneythis]
usmc97 Offline

It don't matter what to call it or what I say is happening when nobody knows what it is in the first place. PTSD barely touches on trying to explain what I go through, even then it's classified as something which cause is "mental" and therefore treatable by common means.

I'll quote myself
Originally Posted By: usmc97
I don't mean bad overwhelming memories or body memories or nightterrors or "acting out" or intrusive pictures or out of body experience or third person view or self mutilation or hellucinations.... etc.

I mean the real deal, complete, literal, all inclusive acts outside of anything most people can understand"

I say what it is and nobody has ever heard of it, the only responses are what others hold as similar to what they experience. Those assumptions lead to falsely identifying what I go through because the concept of being this much different than others is too hard to accept.

#334310 - 06/21/10 09:39 AM Re: "symptom" Question [Re: usmc97]
kidneythis Offline

"I say what it is and nobody has ever heard of it, the only responses are what others hold as similar to what they experience. Those assumptions lead to falsely identifying what I go through because the concept of being this much different than others is too hard to accept."

You haven't said "what it is" here what you have given are de>

Edited by kidneythis (06/21/10 10:44 AM)

#334336 - 06/21/10 02:39 PM Re: "symptom" Question [Re: kidneythis]
usmc97 Offline

PTSD does not give explanation to my body being raped, tortured, and mutilated. I have tried to say over and over that I'm not talking about mere sensations and used the term "reliving" for lack of a better word. The evidence is the physical damage being freshly done to me specific to what I experience while in the presence of "them".

Am I suppose to give the graphic details of the damage... can't that be figured out from what I've said already about what they did to me as a kid and now presently? Am I suppose to be examined each time? Or show the pictures?

I do not have DID or anything else to write off the harm done to me physically. That is why it is not mental. I have flashbacks and body memory sensations on top of having to go through this stuff, I know the difference.

I'm sorry if this is just so unbelievable. I know how crazy I sound but it's the truth.

#334340 - 06/21/10 03:00 PM Re: "symptom" Question [Re: usmc97]
kidneythis Offline

Its not unbelievable you just are not being clear. It seems to me you are being as cryptic as possible about how this damage is happening to you.

"The evidence is the physical damage being freshly done to me specific to what I experience while in the presence of "them". "

That is a very cryptic sentence. So lets parse it.
Part one; [The evidence is the physical damage being freshly done to me]
1)What exactly is the physical damage.
2)Name any injury that is occuring.
3)Do you go to a doctor when you have new injuries?

Part Two; [ specific to what I experience ]
4)Exactly what are you experiencing in any single event of this happening?

Part Three; [while in the presence of "them". ]
5)When are you in the presence of "them"?
6)Do you have any idea who "them" are?
7)Where are you when you are in the presence of "them"?
8)What are you doing when this happens?

Edited by kidneythis (06/21/10 03:04 PM)

#334357 - 06/21/10 07:29 PM Re: "symptom" Question [Re: kidneythis]
usmc97 Offline

I will possibly delete this, way more detail than I'm comfortable giving though I've described things multiple times.

*********may trigger************

1. and 2. Mutilation of my throat, genitals, and rear, both internally and externally. Burns, cuts bruising, markings from "tools" and use of body parts and inanimate objects, bleeding from the injuries with no other medical reasons. I don't know what you want me to list... if I got stepped on with a boot I can return with tread marks.

3. I have seen physicians in the past specifically for these things, see one occasionally now for general health. I have now been on pain meds to try and help with the damage. What has made sense to most them is either I am allowing someone to do these things or somehow I do them to myself, neither are true but those are the logical conclusions.

4. I am being raped and tortured by five to eight+ adult men repeatedly and subject to the things they want to do under the rules they abide by, including ways of killing me under supervision to be able to bring me back. All things originally done and now done again.

5. I am basically in their presence whenever I am unconscious in this reality, knocked out, 'sleeping", or sedated.

6. They are all among those within the group I've spoken of who originally did these things to me. My first perp is not there and neither is the priest who was the last perp.

7. I am in the place where it all originally happened, a basement in some house. I was never allowed to know the address and never allowed to see any of their faces.

8. While they do what they do I am fully at their mercy, restrained, held down, strapped, hanging, caged, chained, etc. Each session is customized to who is in attendance.

I do not feel that I am "cryptic" in what I say, you and others will still probably come to the same conclusions. I speak about it as best I can and always find that I'm having to prove myself and the things I go through and still get judged as being unacceptable or completely mental... I'm here because where else do I have to go?

#334360 - 06/21/10 07:50 PM Re: "symptom" Question [Re: usmc97]
kidneythis Offline

Thank you for taking the time to respond. I am not sure what to make of it I think I need to ponder it for a while. You don't have to prove anything to me.

#334382 - 06/22/10 04:05 AM Re: "symptom" Question [Re: kidneythis]
TheBobcatAgain Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: AZ, U.S.A.
Kevin,

I've already told you many times that I believe you, and I still do. I've known you for a few months, and your story has never changed, not one bit. Add to that, there are many things in this world which are not easily explained - your abuse is one of those for me. Lastly, if you say what's happening to you now is true, who am I to say it's not? I don't know everything.

So you don't have to prove anything to me either, buddy. I'm sure you will continue to be asked questions about possible solutions and given suggestions on what might "really" be happening to you - all things you've heard many times before. We're just trying to help you, because we don't want you to suffer anymore. We love you, buddy.

And no doubt you will meet people who disbelieve you completely and/or think that you are making all of this up. But the good part is that, sometimes, you will meet someone who DOES believe you, and wants to be your friend. Like me, and some others on this site, buddy. You've got friends here.

Kevin, I think about you a lot. I even dream sometimes of helping you escape this torture. I probably won't be the one to save you from your troubles; but if I can do nothing else, at the very least, I can do this: ((((((((((Kevin))))))))))

Your loving brother, as always,

Bobcat

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.