Newest Members
BusterJones, Desperateforhelp, aniceguy, Green_Lantern, Safe11ride
12121 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
betterdays (29), ChevyMan76 (46), cuda (48), swartzhund (42), wdf9 (70)
Who's Online
3 registered (3 invisible), 48 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12121 Members
73 Forums
62520 Topics
438122 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#334226 - 06/20/10 12:36 PM FOR FATHERS (PLEASE READ)
nltsaved Offline

Loc: Kc,Mo
HAPPY FATHERS DAY TO ALL THE LOVING FATHERS THAT HAVE STEPPED UP TO THE PLATE AND BECAME EVERYTHING THEIR FATHER SHOULD HAVE BEEN.
WE ARE A SPECIAL GROUP OF FATHERS HAVING OVERCOME SUCH OBSTACLES AS ABUSE , YET STILL HAVE THE SPIRIT OF FATHERHOOD THAT WAS LACKING IN OUR LIFE.
BE THE BEST FATHER YOU CAN BE , BE THE FATHER THAT WE ALL WAYS WANTED . BE THE FATHER THAT PROTECTS AND LOVES HIS CHILDREN UNCONDITIONALLY. AND FOR THOSE WHO WERE ABUSED BY YOUR FATHER DO NOT LET IT GET IN THE WAY OF BEING THE BEST FATHER YOU CAN BE FOR YOUR CHILDREN.
AS MEN WE NEED TO STEP UP TO THE PLATE AND BE THE FATHERS AND ROLE MODELS FOR OUR CHILDREN AND I WILL GO AS FARE AS TO SAY AND NOT JUST OUR KIDS BUT OTHER KIDS WHO HAVE NO FATHERS . IT IS TIME TO TAKE CARE OF BUSINESS . HAPPY FATHERS DAY TO ALL AT MS !!

you are not alone never were
WRITTEN FORM
http://www.malesurvivor.org/board/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=339159#Post339159
Why i hate Religion but love Jesus
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IAhDGYlpqY

#334234 - 06/20/10 02:04 PM Re: FOR FATHERS (PLEASE READ) [Re: nltsaved]
petercorbett Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: TEXAS
Howdy, my brother.

Beautiful words. Be the best that we can be.

I sure hope and pray, that my son shares with his 2 boys, all that love & understanding that i have given him.

He has shown me what a real father should be. As he loves his 2 sons. And me too.

As being my 2 boys (9 & 10) grandpa, I shower my love on them, as they shower their love for me.

Thanks for starting this post. Happy fathers day to all.

Heal well, my brother nltsaved, heal well.

Pete..Irishmoose.

May 15-17 2009, Alta, Sep. 2009. Sequoia, 2010.
Hope Springs, 2010.

#334308 - 06/21/10 08:51 AM Re: FOR FATHERS (PLEASE READ) [Re: petercorbett]
traillius Offline

sounds good, and its what I am trying to do with my boy, who has some issues of his own. I hope I can be the best father possible to him. He needs that from me.
Heal well..

#334369 - 06/21/10 11:25 PM Re: FOR FATHERS (PLEASE READ) [Re: traillius]
alan55 Offline

Loc: Seattle, WA
I do my best to love my children unconditionally. It was always so terrific to come home after work and they would all drop everything and run to me. Wonderful memories. My sweet, sweet children. Unscathed, pure, so child-like for so long....(They're 24,21 & 20 now)My loving wife was/is such a good mother. For so many years I thought I was 2nd rate, used merchandise. I still do, but there are times when my children say they love me or my wife gives me a hug and thanks me for being a good father, that those feelings abate for a time.

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.