Newest Members
0128, jeremywickers, JScott12, TMatti2, DaiseyLady
12502 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
fakir (71), HelpMeHelpHim32 (41), motherstars (65)
Who's Online
4 registered (Dave PNW, gettingstronger, 2 invisible), 19 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12502 Members
74 Forums
64191 Topics
447939 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#334285 - 06/20/10 11:29 PM Openings for next Level One WOR in Canada
Howard Fradkin, PhD Offline
WoR Facilitator
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Columbus, OH
Hi all:
We still have 10 openings for men ready to take the next step in their healing by participating in a MaleSurvivor Weekend of Recovery. Early registration discounts of $50 are still available through June 25th. AND, if you need a partial or substantial scholarship, please ask as it is likely we can help. If you have any questions about whether you are ready, we are happy to talk with you. You can email me at hfradkin@malesurvivor.org; also review the testimonials on the WOR tab of the home page to find out what results your peers have experienced through their participation. The weekend is in Canada, north of Toronto, but open to any male survivor 18 or older from any country.

#347614 - 12/09/10 11:23 AM Re: Openings for next Level One WOR in Canada [Re: Howard Fradkin, PhD]
Ron Cas Offline

Loc: Toronto, Canada
Hi Dr. Fradkin!

I recently joined this group.

I saw you posted about MaleSurvivor Weekend of Recovery. Please keep me in mind when something comes up close to Toronto.

Have a great day.

Cheers,

Ron

#347732 - 12/10/10 10:21 AM Re: Openings for next Level One WOR in Canada [Re: Ron Cas]
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

Ron,

The Weekend of Recovery program offered by the MaleSurvivor organization has it's own tab on our homepage Here is a link for the 2011 WoR schedule. You will note that there is an event scheduled in your area later in the year. Make sure to watch the announcements on the WoR tab for registration for that event to open.

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.