Newest Members
JayNL, Robert Barrett, lostsoul824, beatcook, MassGuy
12279 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cainrafael (28), GL (67), JohnP725 (66), Lloydy (61), Marie-TwoOfUs (35)
Who's Online
1 registered (md4e), 19 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12279 Members
73 Forums
63185 Topics
441810 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#33415 - 01/07/03 12:47 AM Letter From Attorney
Chey-Wy Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Cheyenne, WY
I just got home and checked my e-mail. The best way to put it is that there was a half a message from my attorney. His e-mail just ended in the middle of a sentence.

We have sent a letter to the church stating our case and what we would like to see the church do. The church responded to the letter through there insurance company. My attorney ( Tim ) called them today to see what the status of my case was.

What Tim found out was this:

That at the time of my S A the church was not insured with the company that currently holds the insurance for the church.

Tim's e-mail ended before he told me what this means .... but to me it looks like the church is going to continue with their attitude ..... and even more so.

That because they didn't have insurance .... that releases them from liability. What a F***ing cop-out.

John

Yeah, the good Lord gave us mountains,
So we could learn how to climb

#33416 - 01/07/03 01:00 AM Re: Letter From Attorney
Wuamei Offline

Loc: The left turn I should have ta...
John, I am really sorry about that, and I continue to pray that the attitude of the church will change to repentance and a compassion for you that leads to whatever restitution they can give you, tho it could never pay for what was done to you. \:\(

And if they think the fact they had no insurance releases them of liability, they might find that it instead releases them up the creek without a paddle headed for a fall!

Not that it makes up for anything, but one thing's for sure--they are not released from liability to God!

Take care & hang in there brother

Victor

#33417 - 01/07/03 04:21 AM Re: Letter From Attorney
Les_Angry Offline
MaleSurvivor

I firmly believe that justice will be done eventually, John. I banged my head against the wall for years trying to figure out how all the wrongs would be righted in my situation, and unable to think of a way. But real justice will be done, not O.J. justice.

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.