Newest Members
rhyoung, Jefferson22, OxfordArms, Anony_mous, Drew6991x
12367 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
bluesky (44), Brother B+ (48), emal7717 (53), estuardo (52), kwf777 (56), LeeAnne (30), mapleleafsn (52), otherside (61), ronnie (59), Scott1962 (52), thrive-n-survive (42), tom3065 (36)
Who's Online
4 registered (wearytraveler, pufferfish, 2 invisible), 18 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12367 Members
74 Forums
63561 Topics
444080 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#334138 - 06/19/10 08:16 AM Sky Tears
earlybird Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: WA USA

Its 5:00 am, Iíve been up for hours. My mind waking up, with a body wanting to shut down. Itís a little cloudy and drippy outside this morning, so perfectly matching my mood. As is my morning routine coffee in hand Iím sitting alone in my hot tub to watch the sun rise. I love to witness this event. Itís full of hope for the new day. The pinks, creamy whites, giving themselves up to the early morning rays. This morning, I canít bear to watch.

So I close my eyes, feeling the gentle drops of rain falling onto my warmed cheeks and eye lids, then running down the sides of my face. Sky tears matching my own. Arrogant to think the universe is crying with me.

There is symmetry
In self-reflection
Life exemplified
Grace personified

#334142 - 06/19/10 08:41 AM Re: Sky Tears [Re: earlybird]
Obi Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: kansas
earl,

i LOVE this one!!!

my story

my vlog

#334152 - 06/19/10 10:38 AM Re: Sky Tears [Re: earlybird]
Ever-fixed Mark Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: United States
Consider that perhaps it is you who is crying with the universe.

I don't know that considering our connection with the universe implies anything other than our awareness of our place in it. Even if it does, then anyone who believes in a deity that relates directly to them is at least as arrogant.

Sometimes it is our feelings and experience of events that are the truth and attempting to square them with an objective reality doesn't help us understand the truth in ourselves that our lives help us discover.

Find beauty, truth and connection where you will.

-efm

Everybody here's got a story to tell
Everybody's been through their own hell
There's nothing too special about getting hurt
Getting over it, that takes the work

- "Duck and Cover" by Glen Phillips

#334157 - 06/19/10 11:07 AM Re: Sky Tears [Re: Ever-fixed Mark]
SamV Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Talladega, Alabama, USA
I agree with Mark, Eb,

Our connection may simply be a anchor, a book mark, where our golf ball stopped when it is in the path of another and not our turn.

It will be our turn, Earl, wait for it, brother.

Not arrogant, enlightening.

Sam

Moderator:  ModTeam, Publius 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.