Hi, my brothers.

YES, from my "mom", i learned how to fear girls/females.
She, used the total range of abuse toward me. Sexually, emotionally, physically & mentally. I was never taught those necessary skills of emotions & social, that i would need in my adult life. "her" boy was only 5 years old. And he always wished that she was dead.

NO/YES (until now). Ralph, became my adopted mom & dad (never had seen a father). He was interested in this young boy of 8.
years old. He, gave me pain & pleasure. He gave me his love. He gave me an emotional connection.He loved me. And I loved him. He taught me how to love a man.
I loved him for 55+ years. Until, i learned that what he was giving me was not for the love of that 8-14 year boy, but for his sexual pleasure & power and control over a young boy, looking for someone to love him.

It took me, thousands of dollars, almost 2 years with a therapist. It took 3 WoR's for me (little Pete), to convince big Pete, that he really didn't love Ralph.

Yes, it really was that bad.

Heal well my, brothers, heal well.

" I will take that lost boys hand, and i will lead him from the depths of darkness, into the sunshine, forever into eternity."

Pete..Irishmoose.

May 15-17 2009, Alta, Sep. 2009. Sequoia, 2010.
Hope Springs, 2010.