Newest Members
0128, jeremywickers, JScott12, TMatti2, DaiseyLady
12502 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
asdude1981 (33), Avery46 (51), hans32 (46), jean-noel (49), Kirk (59), Kirk Wayne (59), Mechanical (21), OldTrafford (50)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 16 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12502 Members
74 Forums
64192 Topics
447957 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#333996 - 06/17/10 06:27 PM No more guilt no more pain im a survivor
james 1959 Offline

Six months of 2010 has almost past when i look back over the months of my recovery during that time ive come along way from the man i used to be.

Im more confident now within my self. One thing that i have gained is that i have more respect for myself or who i was over the years. Im not ashamed of my childhood my youth or my manhood years to this point in my life. Im not ashamed of my thoughts and feeling over the years, im not ashamed of who i am to day. idnt feel one bit of guilt or shame anymore.

whats the diffrence now, ive been honest with my self and the ones i love ive been open and honest with you guys in here and i feel i have reaped the rewards of having peace in my life but i also understand myself more and my life to date.

It was never my fault in the first place so im not to blame.

Who should feel guilty now not me but them. who should be tortured to their grave not me but them.

I have a clear mind a smile on my face i can look myself straight in the mirror and most of all i know who i am.

Im content with my self and im not in torture any more

Im proud of what i have achieved over the last six months.
Why should i not be ive been trought enought.

Whos the brave boy/man now me not them.

My name is James im a fighter and survivor

Edited by james 1959 (06/17/10 06:29 PM)

#334004 - 06/17/10 07:52 PM Re: No more guilt no more pain im a survivor [Re: james 1959]
petercorbett Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: TEXAS
Hi, my brother, james.

My congratulations to you.

Confident in yourself, Respect for yourself. No longer ashamed of your childhood.

Yes, my brother, you have come a long way in 6 months. Something to be darn proud of.

I, wish you continuous, success, on your trip to becoming a complete survivor.

Heal well, my brother, james, heal well.

Pete..Irishmoose.

May 15-17 2009, Alta, Sep. 2009. Sequoia, 2010.
Hope Springs, 2010.

#334015 - 06/17/10 08:24 PM Re: No more guilt no more pain im a survivor [Re: petercorbett]
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: UK
Good post James, you should be proud, i think tackling this is probably one of the biggest challenges anybody can face. Not blaming yourself and not feeling ashamed is a hell of a difficult thing.

I love you, little lewis, and i will never leave you. We are the same. You brighten my day, and i will make sure that i brighten yours. Hugs and kisses.

#334669 - 06/26/10 12:54 AM Re: No more guilt no more pain im a survivor [Re: king tut]
james 1959 Offline

thanks for your comments its helps me to get even more stronger

James

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.