Newest Members
DougieB, sethpeterson, R Ellis, SailingAway, Kitty6
12320 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
iwishicared (41), Scott Oliver (53), TutDaVinci (32)
Who's Online
8 registered (don64, Cthulhu, 86, finallyhere, 2 invisible), 23 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12320 Members
74 Forums
63372 Topics
443134 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#333786 - 06/15/10 04:25 AM I just want to be free
jls Offline

I feel so constrained, like anything could happen and I’d just look it in the face like I always have, without showing any emotion or even a flinch. Since the beginning cutting things off has worked for me. I’ve compartmentalized some parts of my life which are scary or upsetting and put them in a box marked “not to be touched” so that nothing on the outside can affect me worse. The flipside is I just want to be free of the legacy of abuse and to live my life not caring about such things. Trying to find the balance is dificult. JS

#333916 - 06/16/10 07:39 PM Re: I just want to be free [Re: jls]
royjay Offline

Loc: illinois
I can relate. I just want to be free from the past hurt and shame and the same sex attraction. It's confusing.

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.