Newest Members
0128, jeremywickers, JScott12, TMatti2, DaiseyLady
12502 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
fakir (71), HelpMeHelpHim32 (41), motherstars (65)
Who's Online
5 registered (susie, md4e, Jim1961, 2 invisible), 15 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12502 Members
74 Forums
64190 Topics
447927 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#337516 - 08/03/10 09:10 AM Re: TRT: Cyber Group, In MS Chat, EVERY Monday [Re: SamV]
SamV Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Talladega, Alabama, USA
The Round Table Review

1) The Round Table experienced another first, fellow survivors!
2) A Guest Facilitator, Moderator Former Texan
3) A Special Thank You to Dan

Sharing experiences and growth, triumphs and hardships, confusion and clarity comprised our 26th weekly support group. Hard to believe it has been six months since the start of The Round Table, February 1st, 2010.

Former Texan, Andy, was our impromptu facilitator, and he was brilliant, thanks Andy, our conversation was never better!

We had a first, a guest speaker, a participant of the Weekend of Recovery, Dahlonegha, Ga, MS username Moondance, Dan, is a professional photographer and shared his passion with us. We had great interaction, and some good feedback from the "knights" about starting a box with pictures of abused thrivers that wish to have their story told, and speak for others as well.

The Round Table is looking for guest speakers for this type of interaction. Do you have a hobby or profession other survivors may be interested in? PM me and we will get you on the soap box!

Thank you, my Round Table family, and Andy, for a great meeting.

Sam

#337705 - 08/05/10 01:28 PM Re: TRT: Cyber Group, In MS Chat, EVERY Monday [Re: SamV]
SamV Offline
MaleSurvivor

Upcoming events

Next Monday, the 9th, we are having a guest speaker, a computer repair business owner and technician. He will be speaking on the subject of computer security and performance.

This will be a facilitated Q&A, followed by PM'd user requests to the facilitator.

We also have a staff member for the Mankind Project that will share with us that recovery process.

There will also a speaker on the Weekend of Recovery, a well known MaleSurvivor user who will expound the virtues of face to face survivor support utilizing the Weekends of Recovery.

Be there!

Sam

#338348 - 08/15/10 11:23 AM Looking for ideas! [Re: SamV]
SamV Offline
MaleSurvivor

Hello Friends, Brothers, SURVIVORS!

The Round Table is a peer to peer online chat for men's recovery here in MaleSurvivor every Monday at 7:30pm, Central Time.

http://www.malesurvivor.org/board/ubbthr...7705#Post337705

We are looking for GUEST SPEAKERS to talk about a plethora of subjects that interest you, like crafts, hobbies, work, retreats, writing a book and the like. We have had speakers about working in newspapers, photography, computers, and are having speakers with MKP, and WoR. Do you have an interesting and fulfilling topic you would like to speak about in our group?

We are also looking for those interested in GUEST FACILITATING an established men's peer to peer group, in the interest of learning more about the group and getting a feel for facilitating.

Are you good with riddles, puzzles, word finds and the like? The Round Table is looking for an ENIGMATIST to help in building a workshop for finding curious and interesting items in the MaleSurvivor site and sharing these in a 30 minute workshop with the participants.

The Round Table is about encouraging any and all thoughts, so there is noting to be hesitant about, please reply to this post, or PM the author privately, and thank you in advance for your creative side!

Sam

#339092 - 08/27/10 04:26 PM Re: Looking for ideas! [Re: SamV]
SamV Offline
MaleSurvivor

RT Guest Speaker: MKP Staffer and User!

SteveJ Will be speaking on The Mankind Project and its drive to train new warriors!

Be there at 730pm CST, invitation only!

Sam

#339943 - 09/09/10 11:12 PM Re: Looking for ideas! [Re: SamV]
Jrrybar Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Illinois
Hey there - do I need to register to attend?

Thanks!

The Round Table, Men's CSA Group, Monday 7:30pm CST, MaleSurvivor Chat

Follow my blog at:
survivorofmen.wordpress.com

#339964 - 09/10/10 09:11 AM Re: Looking for ideas! [Re: Jrrybar]
SamV Offline
MaleSurvivor

You just did, Jrrybar,

See you Monday at 7:30pm, be in chat at that time and you will be invited in.

Thank you for your interest,

Sam/Sasuva and Shane/Silly

#342071 - 10/14/10 12:16 AM Re: Looking for ideas! [Re: SamV]
Marinan Offline

I"m interested in this.

#342073 - 10/14/10 12:23 AM Re: Looking for ideas! [Re: Marinan]
SamV Offline
MaleSurvivor

Welcome Marinan,

Please be in the MaleSurvivor chat room when your local time coincides with the start of the group, and indicate your desire to join when asked "Who is interested in the Round Table". You will be invited to another room, click on yes, and you will be with your brothers.

Sam

#342074 - 10/14/10 12:33 AM Re: Looking for ideas! [Re: SamV]
Marinan Offline

Ah. Good.

#342399 - 10/18/10 01:48 PM Re: Looking for ideas! [Re: Marinan]
traillius Offline

I have a blog, that some people consider interesting. I am also quite adept, from being forced to, at juggling life. I deal with csa, like we all do, but also wife and kid have issues. So I am familiar with the concept of having to find balance.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.