Newest Members
kk90, Austintexan, Cancan, LS, PaulnMA
12256 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
closerthenveins (26), Nvolpicelli (24), Sven (19)
Who's Online
4 registered (Don Laufersweiler, CCDC, LPC, Cthulhu, 2 invisible), 47 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12256 Members
73 Forums
63116 Topics
441385 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#333529 - 06/11/10 11:13 PM Sea/Tac group WA
pbert53 Offline
Greeter Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Washington, USA
Hey guys living in the Seattle/Tacoma area of Washington.

our group will be meeting Wed, June 16, at 6:30pm, at The DesMoines Creek Restaurant, located at 21830 Marine View Drive S, 206.878.3855 in DeMoines, Washington.

We will be meeting this time to get better acquainted and new folks can get to know group members.

All CSA, and the like, are welcome to join us. Please no spouses.

if you have any questions, please shoot me a PM and i will fill you in.

This is a social type group and our goal is to have a place to meet up with our own and get acquainted. This is NOT a therapeutic facilitator run group.

we hope to see you soon and get to know you.

peace

paul

Edited by pbert53 (06/11/10 11:14 PM)

~ adapted from: Sri Ram

#333847 - 06/15/10 11:53 PM Re: Sea/Tac group WA [Re: pbert53]
calv Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: seattle
Looking forward to seeing YOU there!

calv

“When the Japanese mend broken objects, they aggrandize the damage by filling the cracks with gold. They believe that when something’s suffered damage and has a history it becomes more beautiful.” Barbara Bloom

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.