Newest Members
Jay1159, jon-jon, want more, pgh15217, Barracuda312
12343 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Bob_dup1 (54), Carlos Gerardo (41), FERALFOO (48), Jolly Fisherman (59), Karl (62), MikeInFlorida (52), mizphit09 (37), oktobe_me (53), Yaoichan (22)
Who's Online
3 registered (caesar14, 2 invisible), 26 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12343 Members
74 Forums
63439 Topics
443466 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#333454 - 06/10/10 10:25 PM These folks want to rule the world for allah
catfish86 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Ohio
CNN: Taliban executes 7yo boy as spy

It is one thing to shoot at a compound you are receiving fire from and a boy is killed. It is something else to hold a trial, find a 7yo guilty of spying, tie him up and shoot him in the head. Karzai is right, this act says more about the taliban than you need to know.

And the Wisdom to know the difference.

#333463 - 06/11/10 12:46 AM Re: These folks want to rule the world for allah [Re: catfish86]
onlyakid Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: New Jersey
If its any consolation (and its not), the boy is better off in heaven than in a place like Afghanistan

"and i don't want the world to see me, cause i don't think that they'd understand"

"You don't know what love is...you just do as your told"

"My life has changed. What you take as a simple thing, is not so simple for me anymore"

#333472 - 06/11/10 09:29 AM Re: These folks want to rule the world for allah [Re: onlyakid]
kidneythis Offline

Its very sad. This is the knowable end result of thinking you have all the answers. Paranoia and fear to the point that you become unstable and start doing insane things that make certain that you will be rejected and if in power overthrown.

These actions will build upon themselves until the peoples outrage overcomes their fear of death and they fight back and destroy them.
Sadly the effectiveness of our war against them probably also plays a role in creating this paranoia. They are too arrogant to accept that they have a flawed position that cannot win so the mounting losses must be blamed on someting and paranoid fantasy takes its victims where it can find them.

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.