Newest Members
JohnWC, KKumar, J44, Anura, reynel5
12420 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
MADcHATTER (54), Ready2MoveOn (44)
Who's Online
4 registered (Jay1159, 3 invisible), 37 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12420 Members
74 Forums
63791 Topics
445474 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#333071 - 06/06/10 08:48 AM Sad Story
kidneythis Offline

Its not known what happened yet but the boy is missing and I think most of us can relate to that. I hope he turns up alive.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/details_emerge_about_the_day_k.html

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/search_for_missing_portland_bo.html

Edited by kidneythis (06/06/10 09:02 AM)

#333103 - 06/06/10 03:29 PM Re: Sad Story [Re: kidneythis]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
Originally Posted By: kidneythis
Its not known what happened yet but the boy is missing and I think most of us can relate to that. I hope he turns up alive.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/details_emerge_about_the_day_k.html

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/search_for_missing_portland_bo.html

I suppose most of us can "guess" what happened to him. Too bad. Too bad.

Allen

pufferfish cry

#333194 - 06/07/10 01:36 PM Re: Sad Story [Re: pufferfish]
catfish86 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Ohio
What is kind of sad is that they still don't seem to have an idea of when he went missing.

And the Wisdom to know the difference.

#333220 - 06/07/10 07:55 PM Re: Sad Story [Re: pufferfish]
onlyakid Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: New Jersey
Originally Posted By: pufferfish
I suppose most of us can "guess" what happened to him.

I hope we're not right, I hope he went off somewhere and got lost or something

"and i don't want the world to see me, cause i don't think that they'd understand"

"You don't know what love is...you just do as your told"

"My life has changed. What you take as a simple thing, is not so simple for me anymore"

#333226 - 06/07/10 08:41 PM Re: Sad Story [Re: onlyakid]
kidneythis Offline

There was something on the news tonight about him being seen outside the school at 9am. It was on the scroll as I had mute on.

#333319 - 06/08/10 07:51 PM Re: Sad Story [Re: kidneythis]
catfish86 Offline
MaleSurvivor

That is just shocking that noone noticed what happened to him. It is one thing with Shaun Hornbeck who was on an isolated road, but from a school building? Did his teacher not notice him at the fair and then think it odd that he wasn't there? Why were no red flags raised when he didn't show up at the next event? I don't know, my first thing as a substitute teacher and from military training: Account for your personel! Policies and procedures were negligent.

#333321 - 06/08/10 08:02 PM Re: Sad Story [Re: catfish86]
kidneythis Offline

Cpt. Jason Gates Multnomah county sheriff says he has over 1200 tips but still no sign of 7 yr old Kyron Horman 5 days since he went missing.
They still have no idea when or how he disappeared.

there is a facebook page about this. I don't use it.
Its called missing kyron horman

Edited by kidneythis (06/08/10 09:52 PM)

#333415 - 06/10/10 09:15 AM Re: Sad Story [Re: kidneythis]
kidneythis Offline

Todays article in the Oregonian. A homeless sex offender was picked up in a town about 35-50 miles away for attempted abduction of a boy walking home from school. They are checking to see if he may have anywthing to do with Kyron. They are staying positive on day 7

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/kyron_horman_search_enters_sev.html

#333762 - 06/14/10 09:39 PM Re: Sad Story [Re: kidneythis]
kidneythis Offline

Today the Sheriff made it official that the search for Kyron has been called off and the case is now officially a criminal case. No other details were given.

#333775 - 06/14/10 11:31 PM Re: Sad Story [Re: kidneythis]
alan55 Offline

Loc: Seattle, WA
Sad...scary...true, we all have a pretty good idea. We hear a lot of that story here in Seattle, too.Criminal case now. Oh, wow.

#333776 - 06/15/10 12:30 AM Re: Sad Story [Re: alan55]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

So, so sad. cry

puffer

#334155 - 06/19/10 10:50 AM Re: Sad Story [Re: pufferfish]
kidneythis Offline

Latest story today. The Step mother is being looked at again.
I read this and is seems no one else had seen him that day but I could have sworn they had a boy on the TV talking about chatting with him near the exhibits and when they parted said "see you in class" It must have been a conversation at a different time that he was relaying.
I had thought the mother cleared for that reason.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/friend_says_terry_moulton_horm.html

I just saw this it is yesterdays article with a photo of his Stepmom.
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/police_issue_questionnaire_ask.html

Edited by kidneythis (06/19/10 11:15 AM)

#334199 - 06/19/10 10:31 PM Re: Sad Story [Re: kidneythis]
petercorbett Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: TEXAS
Hi, my brothers,

Real sad about that boy.

I hope and pray that he is found safe.

Heal well, my brothers, heal well.

Pete..Irishmoose.

May 15-17 2009, Alta, Sep. 2009. Sequoia, 2010.
Hope Springs, 2010.

#334879 - 06/29/10 11:43 AM Re: Sad Story [Re: kidneythis]
kidneythis Offline

New upsate. The husband and father of Kyron has left the step mother took his daughter, gotten a restraining order and filed for divorce. It seems the focus is on the step mom in spite of statements to the contrary. I suspect the police got to him behind her back and convinced him she did it.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/kyron_hormans_stepmom_terri_mo.html

#334968 - 06/30/10 10:51 AM Re: Sad Story [Re: kidneythis]
kidneythis Offline

Here's today article. It appears the restraining order which is sealed something no one has ever heard of being done, was gotten based on a belief that Terri Horman did something to Kyron. It seems the police are involved in this and are trying to isolate her to force an emotional breakdown and confession.

Is this torture? Emotionally torturing someone to get the reaction you want. That looks a lot like some of the abuse perpetrated on me.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/kyron_horman_stepmother.html

Edited by kidneythis (06/30/10 10:51 AM)

#334989 - 06/30/10 04:23 PM Re: Sad Story [Re: kidneythis]
kidneythis Offline

#335090 - 07/02/10 10:49 AM Re: Sad Story [Re: kidneythis]
kidneythis Offline

#335221 - 07/04/10 11:58 AM Re: Sad Story [Re: kidneythis]
kidneythis Offline

This is new and explicatory of recent events in this case.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/landscaper_tells_police_terri.html

#335251 - 07/04/10 04:44 PM Re: Sad Story [Re: kidneythis]
catfish86 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Isn't it terrible how children get wrapped in the webs weaved by those in positions where their first priority should be protecting the children.

#335266 - 07/04/10 05:16 PM Re: Sad Story [Re: catfish86]
kidneythis Offline

I really want to believe in her. I think thats based on my own inner stuff more than anything else.

#335643 - 07/08/10 08:24 PM Re: Sad Story [Re: kidneythis]
kidneythis Offline

Update; they released the TRO and the husband and his x wife held a live news conference. The guy creeped me out with the way he stared into the camera at the start. he wasn't focused on it he was looking through or past it and he came off as off. They are making a lot of unsubstantiated claims for the police I think. On the murder for hire front I think the police were way off as it is revealed in this article that she not only cut this guy off when he tried to lure her into a conversation about it she called 911 and reported it.

The way his fasther looked at the camera I have a strong feeling it is him who is involved in this disappearance if it is a parent at all. The wife Terri, has always come across as honest to me. But people are stupid and I'd bet money 99% of them are jumping to conclusions based on all these unsubstantiated accusations which are being fed to the husband and his x by the police who know it is wrong to say these things that is why they aren't.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/judge_releases_restraining_ord.html

#335748 - 07/10/10 12:18 PM Re: Sad Story [Re: kidneythis]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Kyron Horman and his story were featured last night (7/9/2010) on ABC's Nightline.

The story:

The Parents of Kyron Horman Speak Out

There is a very interesting clip included with it.

It turns out that the adoptive mother was a body builder.

Allen

pufferfish

#335753 - 07/10/10 01:17 PM Re: Sad Story [Re: pufferfish]
kidneythis Offline

I have to rant now nothing personal Allen or anyone else I'm just having a hell of a time with the degradation of our nation and its founding principals and how this is preventing me from getting justice for my abuse and a lot of other things.

What's so interesting about her being a body builder? How long ago was she a body builder? I'm sensing an inuendo about steroids coming.

I have seen no signs of her having ever been in shape in the photos that have been published. Is this another inuendo where she joined a gym once and exercised for a while and now we're expected to believe she's Chyna?

I'm just so fucking tired of goddam inuendo! This is America where the laws were set up to put a stop to this goddam bullshit gossipy manipulative method of controlling people. If it isn't a fucking fact relevant to finding Kyron I don't want to fucking know about it!(aimed at the press)

You should see the shit that is passing for reporting on this subject here! No one is questioning the police tactic of using Mr. Horman (who looks a lot more psycho than Terri)and Kyron's birth mom to diseminate information they have no evidence to justify saying themselves. Not only are they being negligent they are cowards to boot. They only do this to avoid having to justify it to a judge in court.

The fact is Terri may have done something in this but we'll never know. Because the police have already decided she is guilty, and are only trying to create evidence to fit the conclusion they have arrived at rather than following the evidence to whatever conclusion it points to. If they had anything they wouldn't be trying her in the press making sure they destroy any possibility of her getting a fair minded untainted jury for when they finally manufacture something with these games that they use to charge her.

Whoosh. I really hate it when those in authority abuse that authority (use it as power) and the public conscience with emotional manipulations. You know how many people have declared her guilty because of what she looks like? Hundreds at least online. Let me say that again < because of what she looks like!
I think I've been triggered here as this "looks like" thing is the only reason I have been able to deduce for why I have had so much trouble since I bought my home here.

Anyway if we're going by that I was fucking frozen and transfixed as well as terrified by the look on his father's face as he stared into the camera the other night with his eyes simultaneously unfocussed but fixed at the lense. He had that unemotional stare, that look of the psychopath to him. I just plain don't like the look of him he seems creepy.

All that is true and all that is exactly what is being used against Terri in this and none of it should be. People came here and created America over the 206 years prior to Reagan destroying it all to get away from the balkinizing and the other juvenile dishonest and untrustworthy legal methods used in the old countries since they were mostly used to control those who were disliked or threatened to rise higher on their own merits than those in power at the time.
This has all been undermined over the last 10 years which was possible because of what Reagan/Bush Sr. did from 80-92.

Ok lets hope I've got that out I feel a bit of relief. I hope none of Kyron's three parents had anything to do with his disappearance. I hope the police start behaving properly and shut down this inuendo campaign. Like torture, it never works.

Edited by kidneythis (07/10/10 01:20 PM)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.