Newest Members
mossTI, E35, 1975, Lucy, StacyR
12337 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 16 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12337 Members
74 Forums
63422 Topics
443383 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#333063 - 06/06/10 04:25 AM THE NOTHINGS BABIES
bla Offline

Loc: Northern Ireland
Let us all with sorrowful hearts remember today the millions of babies that the catholic church calls,"The nothings",who where buried in ditches around their graveyards because the babies had died without being baptished into their faith.
"their screaming will not go unheard". cry

#333116 - 06/06/10 05:49 PM Re: THE NOTHINGS BABIES [Re: bla]
hannah7 Offline

All those little 'nothings' are in the arms of a real Heavenly Father Who will never hurt them or cast them away. Today we attended a funeral for a baby boy who only lived a few days after early birth. (The mom, who was a hair dresser, got to hold him, cut his hair before he died) and what a service they had for him. My daughter sang for his 'going away' 'party'. He is safe forever ...GIG! (God is good)

And again and again Jesus said: It is I, I that you love, I that you enjoy, I that you serve. It is I that you long for, I that you desire, I that you mean. It is I that am enough for you. (Julian of Norwich)

#333119 - 06/06/10 06:15 PM Re: THE NOTHINGS BABIES [Re: hannah7]
bla Offline

Loc: Northern Ireland
thank you for your kind response,I know the 'nothings are safe in the arms of god,but the thought of their earthly bodies just being thrown by the way-side just makes me sick.
thanks BLA

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.