Newest Members
baltimura, YotaD55, giant251, Casey_SC, Xr2
12375 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
drivejoepublic (44), eagle299 (43), H18 (21), JJJ (43), mariposaman (63), SevenTwoTwo76 (39), TexAgMan (37), waiter (44), wgwarch (55)
Who's Online
2 registered (pufferfish, wearytraveler), 26 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12375 Members
74 Forums
63593 Topics
444250 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#333002 - 06/05/10 12:32 PM Man video taping 4 year old daughter's rape gets m
kidneythis Offline

maximum sentence. I posted a link to an article when this arrest happened but I can't locate that post to add this too.

http://www.seattlepi.com/local/421155_rape04.html

#333004 - 06/05/10 01:00 PM Re: Man video taping 4 year old daughter's rape gets m [Re: kidneythis]
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: UK
I just replied to a post about anger and staying in control...it is this kind of thing that really makes me angry.

Sick people.

My father taped me also, and...well...i haven't got suitable words. People like this are sick.

I am glad that the little girl is in safer hands now. If i read correctly this came to light by the fact that one convicted paedophile shared the contacts that he had had with the police- telling the police the names of people with whom he had been exchanging video footage with.

Networks can be pulled down in this way- so abusers can not hide or feel secure in their secrecy. If one person is caught police can check and locate their contacts, or obtain contacts and information from them. That is some progress in the battle. And of course one child has been taken out of a dreadful situation.

Lewis

I love you, little lewis, and i will never leave you. We are the same. You brighten my day, and i will make sure that i brighten yours. Hugs and kisses.

#333008 - 06/05/10 02:53 PM Re: Man video taping 4 year old daughter's rape gets m [Re: king tut]
pufferfish Online   embarrased
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
That is so terrible. I was photographed also at age 4. The emotional scars get so deep at that age they are difficult to obliterate.

Allen

pufferfish whistle

#333040 - 06/05/10 07:18 PM Re: Man video taping 4 year old daughter's rape gets m [Re: pufferfish]
kidneythis Offline

I was being sexually abused at age 2 by my aunt this is the stuff that seems to be most damaging for me and having stable romance. I think I was probably being abused in infancy as well. My first memory of sexual abuse is being sodomized while laying wrapped in a blanket lying on my side in my grandfather's room. I am pretty sure i was in diapers. I'm also sure I spoke about it to someone as I recall them freaking out as it was pretty close to my first words if not my first words, and it was about being sodomized. I'm not sure who. It could be dad, grandfather, or dad's friend.
I don't understand it either. the mother was in on it and raping her too!
King Tut if you look for it I posted the original article when he and his wife were arrested in here as well. I just can't remember the title I gave it.

Edited by kidneythis (06/05/10 07:22 PM)

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.