Newest Members
Robert Barrett, lostsoul824, beatcook, MassGuy, wiresguy1
12278 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
carter (51), CAW1980 (34), Fissy Tsickens (53), Kris (52), Wheatthins (23)
Who's Online
4 registered (highflight, tbkkfile, 2 invisible), 26 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12278 Members
73 Forums
63173 Topics
441746 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#332818 - 06/02/10 08:24 PM Another one
kidneythis Offline

#332821 - 06/02/10 09:22 PM Re: Another one [Re: kidneythis]
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: UK
I bet there were more victims than this one boy. It seems like the police did a good job with this one. At the young age of just 21 this student was able to confront his abuser about the abuse he endured at the age of 13.

Well done to this brave boy!

He had the opportunity to confront his abuser in this new and changing climate that in the past would have been even harder to do. Even now this isn't an easy task. But continuing to educate people about abuse and make people aware that boys get abused too, we can make a difference! We can't stop abusers from doing what they do, but by education and example we can help to bring swifter justice, and faster healing. And i think that adds to all of our recovery, and all of our progress.

Lets keep fighting this, we can make a difference! this is a good sign to perpetrators out there, beware, the world is changing, and you are not safe anymore.

The sentences may not be as long as they should- but as we grow stronger small sentences will become less tolerable.

smile

Lewis

I love you, little lewis, and i will never leave you. We are the same. You brighten my day, and i will make sure that i brighten yours. Hugs and kisses.

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.