Newest Members
Weldon Sage, Mamadebski, CC Counseling, Alan Clammer, kristih335
12679 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
atcause (43), GroovyCelestial (34), Manny (48), peroperic2009 (39), SuperTramp7981 (27)
Who's Online
13 registered (I Want 2 Thrive, Bluedogone, banterings, Jwmcd2, 86, 6 invisible), 25 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12679 Members
75 Forums
65140 Topics
455628 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#332753 - 06/02/10 09:40 AM Fantasies and tough questions--possible triggers
learning2remember Offline

Loc: Europe
Lately I've done a lot of fantasizing about giving one of my abusers oral sex. (As I write that, part of me gets really nervous about some finding out who I am and that I feel this way.)

I'm trying to cut myself some lack in this regard, but things get more intense. I fantasize, and I want to fantasize more. I used to be repulsed by the mental image of his penis in my face. Now it is as if I am aroused. And I imagine things I don't think ever happened, just for the sensation I get.

This tendency I find sickening.

But more than that, I think about how if I want it now, maybe I wanted it then, too. In fact, in one case, I know I did. (I was maybe 11, He was 16) Another time I remember laughing.

It makes me think that abuser could have thought this was consensual. And he might have been right.

Finally, for as long as I can remember, my sexual fantasies have always been about being humilated. Usually bound, with someone bludgeoning my testicles. I don't know why this is arousing. It does not resemble anything I remember ever going through.

But I wonder today, if I am aroused at abusive things. If so, maybe the abuse was not that, it was instead something I asked for and took part in. Alternatively, maybe I have imagined it.

Anybody know what this is like?

#332764 - 06/02/10 11:18 AM Re: Fantasies and tough questions--possible triggers [Re: learning2remember]
wayne9 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: alabama
I fully understand. The things I have desired and fantasized about never happened in my abuse. I always had problems understanding why I would feel this way until I started seeing a T and she explained to me that this is common and not at all strange to her that I feel this way.
Tim

Edited by wayne9 (06/02/10 03:02 PM)

#332797 - 06/02/10 04:06 PM Re: Fantasies and tough questions--possible triggers [Re: wayne9]
Kiev Offline

Loc: Georgia, USA, Ukraine
Learning2remember, I can relate to your feelings and these feelings scare me to no end. I am ashamed to even tell my therapist. Once I shared with my second ex-wive and I believe it impacted our relationship.

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.