Newest Members
Won'tGiveUp, sillyputty, Pytbull, manipulated, donmarks
12383 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Alan Fountain (52), blindpet (31), egoror (49), Midas (33), uwa (78)
Who's Online
2 registered (hike1972, 1 invisible), 31 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12383 Members
74 Forums
63646 Topics
444504 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#332750 - 06/02/10 09:15 AM What's the best way for ME to use this sight
learning2remember Offline

Loc: Europe
Hey everybody,

Several years ago I used to check this sight much more often, and it did me a lot of good. Then I went through a period when I just couldn't look at it. It was too hard to keep getting into things, and I was also trying to see how well I could manage with out it. Another factor was that my access had changed, and I still get pretty nervous at the thought of people knowing about this part of my life.

A few times, though, I've felt drawn back. Sometimes it has been because of a specific issue or question. Other times it was just a kind of curiosity, or a general feeling that I would like to connect again.

Sometimes I have a very strong compulsion to log on, but then I don't know why.

I'm thinking of making a schedule, for example checking in on Mondays and Thursdays. That way it might feel more natural again, and I will get more used to being here.

Thought as a start (I know it's Wednesday--work with me here), I would ask all of you if you have any pattern or intentionality about how you come here.

#332771 - 06/02/10 12:32 PM Re: What's the best way for ME to use this sight [Re: learning2remember]
james 1959 Offline

Hilearning to remember personal i come here when i feel i want to i dnt question myself or count how many times that i am on the site.

I think you have to use your own judgement on how you feel and if you require help and support and get it when you need it.

For me coming here is not all about my healing its also about helping others to heal as well.

James 1959

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.