Newest Members
Lumpy, squeekinby, rhyoung, Jefferson22, OxfordArms
12369 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
freddie (65), Max10 (56), Medos (46), PJinLB (47), TheWookinizer (27), tofeno (40)
Who's Online
3 registered (Obi, Sojourn Survivor, 1 invisible), 18 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12369 Members
74 Forums
63580 Topics
444204 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#332232 - 05/27/10 12:39 AM irability
OKIE MIKE Offline

Loc: HULBERT OK
It seems lately that I am becomeing more iratable and I am haveing a tough time with sleep . Even though I take meds for sleep and Panic atcks They are not doing the job

"I HAD NO SHOES THEN I SAW A MAN THAT HAD NO FEET"

"All I can do is be me, whoever that is"

#332689 - 06/01/10 05:05 AM Re: irability [Re: OKIE MIKE]
TheBobcatAgain Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: AZ, U.S.A.
Michael,

Can you talk to a therapist or your doctor about changing your dosage or prescribing different meds? That might help, buddy.

For right now, is there anything you would like to share with us about why you are irritable? Has anything triggered you recently that you can think of? We'll help you if we can.

Your brother,

Bobcat

#332695 - 06/01/10 11:02 AM Re: irability [Re: TheBobcatAgain]
OKIE MIKE Offline

Loc: HULBERT OK
My Wife has been ill , my Father just had open heart serg. I am not able to go to CA to see him . I have the money but I cannot leave my Wife alone and She cannot travle. I also need to Travle to TX to file charges on the SOB that raped me in 1977. because Texas has removed the satatude of limitations on Sex crimes . I was raped while serving in the US army at Fort Hood . But the crime happened in Houston . So the military says that I need to file in the State of Texas

"I HAD NO SHOES THEN I SAW A MAN THAT HAD NO FEET"

"All I can do is be me, whoever that is"

#332699 - 06/01/10 11:36 AM Re: irability [Re: OKIE MIKE]
kidneythis Offline

OKIE,
Can you contact them by mail and request paperwork? Maybe they have an extenuating circumstances or just plain allow sex crimes to be reported this way. At least you'll havce the paperwork ready for when it becomes possible for you to go in person.
I recomend mail and not the phone because mail leaves a record. People can and do say anything on the phone that they want to unless they know its recorded.

Edited by kidneythis (06/01/10 11:38 AM)

#332707 - 06/01/10 04:23 PM Re: irability [Re: kidneythis]
alone Offline

Okie,
I have the irritability thing as well. It can come on even for no reason. I really hate that. I take Xanax for it as well as anxiety. Usually 2mg takes it away. I'm allowed 8 per day. It works good for me. Also for sleep.
alone

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.