Newest Members
TheGreatWhat, MyNameIsPaul, serenity38, vivo, Laurie
12485 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
era1 (31), GregoryP (50), GregoryParcell (50), junior (54), KDW78 (36), nansogre (48)
Who's Online
3 registered (Bardo, 2 invisible), 22 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12485 Members
74 Forums
64147 Topics
447571 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#332325 - 05/28/10 08:19 AM Re: long weekend....not good [Re: Denied_Too_Long]
happybuddha1 Offline

Loc: Michigan
Thanks for your post Mario. I too have been an addict for so long, I denied that it was even a problem, although I have put my health and the health of my wife at risk.

I guess that it can be traced to my thinking that sexual gratification will equal feeling loved (a CSA issue, I believe)....which it is not, of course.

Kind of sucks, but good to know that there are others out there with these issues.

Peace.

#332471 - 05/29/10 09:26 AM Re: long weekend....not good [Re: happybuddha1]
Obi Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: kansas
here's hoping that tim is doing alright over this weekend.

my story

my vlog

#332694 - 06/01/10 08:13 AM Re: long weekend....not good [Re: Obi]
wayne9 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: alabama
Thanks guys for all the offered support. Sorry that I was not in contact with any of you over the long weekend. Friday morning I tried to go online and could not. The wireless modum I think is what its called is not working. I noticed none of the lights were on so I unplugged to power wire and plugged back in and it lite up. Only stays lite for a couple of seconds than goes back out. Had no internet service all weekend. I did fairly well. I did give in as expected and drove by that place. Know one was there. I left, and felt guilty the rest of the weekend. Again thanks for the offers of help. I would have been here talking with you guys if I could have.

Tim

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.