Newest Members
Xr2, clt, Lumpy, squeekinby, rhyoung
12371 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
drivejoepublic (44), eagle299 (43), H18 (21), JJJ (43), mariposaman (63), SevenTwoTwo76 (39), TexAgMan (37), waiter (44), wgwarch (55)
Who's Online
4 registered (Obi, fhorns, 2 invisible), 34 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12371 Members
74 Forums
63587 Topics
444230 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#332545 - 05/30/10 10:35 AM Hershey School abuse
kidneythis Offline

#333789 - 06/15/10 08:17 AM Re: Hershey School abuse [Re: kidneythis]
Rosemarry Offline

Loc: USA
Discussions are always the main source of accurate information and to ensure a comfortable results, you can get immediate and reliable information, which will definitely help you in every area of your concern.

#333816 - 06/15/10 04:26 PM Re: Hershey School abuse [Re: Rosemarry]
pluckmemory Offline

Same old story. A complaint is not acted upon by police and/or administration, and the abuser continues on with his merry way.

How many times have we seen this?

#333817 - 06/15/10 04:51 PM Re: Hershey School abuse [Re: pluckmemory]
kidneythis Offline

Rosemarry,
Your post is disturbing to me. You seem to be suggesting that people talking among themselves is "the main source of accurate information". This is the reverse of the truth. Relying upon gossip you will only come to the conclusion that those you get it from want you to.

What are "comfortable results"? This sounds like you seek something that feels good, rather than the truth or proper justice.

Your last sentence seems to be an encouragment to act upon the gossip one has discussed with others claiming this gives the most satisfactory results. I disagree with that too.

All of your post strikes me as odd and out of place. I find it suspect. It doesn't seem to me to have anything to do with the article about a serial abuser who went overlooked due to police mistake/incompetance in spite of multiple reports of abuse.
Everyone has to have a first post but this one seems off to me.

Edited by kidneythis (06/15/10 04:52 PM)

#333833 - 06/15/10 09:04 PM Re: Hershey School abuse [Re: kidneythis]
Pattycakes Offline

Loc: Canada
kidneythis, I agree with the gossip part of your post, unless rosemarry meant communication. I believe if the authorities had communicated better and more between eachother, this story would have had a different outcome.

This story is not only sad, it is so very disturbing as well....

frown Pattycakes

#333856 - 06/16/10 02:09 AM Re: Hershey School abuse [Re: Pattycakes]
catfish86 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Ohio
Truly another pathetic example of boys left to the wolves. What is the reason for these lapses on the part of police. There is this one, the case of Aaron Vargas and so many others. In my own case a Sheriff is aware of my uncle attempting to keep us against our mother's will, doesn't even ask if he had done anything to us. This case, 17 more join the 1 in 6 club. Idiots like these make the fear of not being believed even greater.

And the Wisdom to know the difference.

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.