Newest Members
JayNL, Robert Barrett, lostsoul824, beatcook, MassGuy
12279 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
melnjams (42), rage (27)
Who's Online
1 registered (BraveFalcon), 24 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12279 Members
73 Forums
63189 Topics
441846 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#332481 - 05/29/10 12:16 PM Save Aaron !
steveb121 Offline

Loc: Swindon, UK

Check the site out and if inclined, please sign the Petition, and make your mark!

SAVE AARON

#332506 - 05/29/10 10:37 PM Re: Save Aaron ! [Re: steveb121]
onlyakid Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: New Jersey
Steve,
I made a $50 donation to Aarons Defense Fund. Aaron has already served 20 years of what possibly could be a life sentence, a jail cell would only make matters worse and he is not a danger to the community.

"and i don't want the world to see me, cause i don't think that they'd understand"

"You don't know what love is...you just do as your told"

"My life has changed. What you take as a simple thing, is not so simple for me anymore"

#332646 - 05/31/10 12:01 PM Re: Save Aaron ! [Re: onlyakid]
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: UK
Wow, i just checked out the website and news story. Brings up a lot of mixed feelings. Of course murder is wrong- but i find myself wanting to support Aaron.

I love you, little lewis, and i will never leave you. We are the same. You brighten my day, and i will make sure that i brighten yours. Hugs and kisses.

#332647 - 05/31/10 12:23 PM Re: Save Aaron ! [Re: king tut]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
Originally Posted By: king tut
Wow, i just checked out the website and news story. Brings up a lot of mixed feelings. Of course murder is wrong- but i find myself wanting to support Aaron.

Yes, exactly. The injustices done to him were very great.

Allen

pufferfish

#332672 - 05/31/10 09:59 PM Re: Save Aaron ! [Re: pufferfish]
LandOfShadow Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Minneapolis, Minnesota USA
Isn't it just shocking how the police ignored all the complaints for years against this guy, and called it a lover's quarrel and Aaron is gay? They just won't budge from backing the abuser. I haven't seen any indication that will change either. That's the real crime.

And by the power of a single word I can begin my life again, I was born to know you, to name you
Freedom

Paul Eluard

#332679 - 05/31/10 11:50 PM Re: Save Aaron ! [Re: LandOfShadow]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
It almost implies there is something we don't know about the police there.

pufferfish

#332836 - 06/03/10 12:09 AM Re: Save Aaron ! [Re: pufferfish]
onlyakid Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: New Jersey
Today, I was taken by my parents to Atlantic City to celebrate my recent certification to be a pharmacy technician. I won $50. I figured it could do far better things in the hands of Aaron so I donated (in addition to my other $50) it to him with a note explaining how I won it in AC and recommending malesurvivor.org if he needed fellow survivors to talk to.

"and i don't want the world to see me, cause i don't think that they'd understand"

"You don't know what love is...you just do as your told"

"My life has changed. What you take as a simple thing, is not so simple for me anymore"

#340108 - 09/12/10 01:05 PM Re: Save Aaron ! [Re: onlyakid]
steveb121 Offline

Loc: Swindon, UK
Been away for a long while from here, (Also just home from a family reunion visit to NYS and then a holiday in NYC) but just wanted to add a huge thanks for the replies and the donation to Aaron too

I have been writing to him, and he really appreciated hearing from those who have written

Hope all is well is your world, as in mine, and that everyone I know, and those I don't, is safe too

Steve

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.