Newest Members
RepressedMem, jet_step, JimHouston42, GKB, MorganWut
12468 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
AndyP (48), Gaius (50), JoziSA (52), mmafan66 (48), nltsaved (36), RMM (52), Steve63 (51), zenboy (51)
Who's Online
4 registered (learning2remember, aniceguy, 2 invisible), 18 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12468 Members
74 Forums
64027 Topics
446816 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#332235 - 05/27/10 01:54 AM Sea/Tac group up and running in WA
pbert53 Offline
Greeter Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Washington, USA
Hey my friends living in the Seattle/Tacoma area of Washington. We have a group going that has met 3 times now, so we are up and running.

All but one of the guys are from the MS group.

If you need a peer run social gathering to hang out with, this is for you.

We meet twice a month on Wednesdays. the first meeting is at the residence of one of the guys, where we will share what is wanted of our experience, strengths, and goals in recovery, so we can help lift each other in a positive way.

The second Wednesday we will me at a restaurant, or other place where we can hang out and have a good time together on a more social basis.

If this would meet your needs, we would love to have you.

PM me and i will give you my address and phone number.

peace

paul (pbert53)

~ adapted from: Sri Ram

#332244 - 05/27/10 07:42 AM Re: Sea/Tac group up and running in WA [Re: pbert53]
Sans Logos Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: in my own world in pittsburgh,...
thanks for sharing such an inspiring and pleasant development paul, and thanks to you for taking on the responsibility of such an endeavor. my hat is off to you brother!

warm regards,

ron

#332257 - 05/27/10 01:32 PM Re: Sea/Tac group up and running in WA [Re: Sans Logos]
pbert53 Offline
Greeter Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Thank you Ron. I appreciate the comments.

peace

paul

#332264 - 05/27/10 03:57 PM Re: Sea/Tac group up and running in WA [Re: pbert53]
Dale English Offline
Newsletter Founder/Producer
MaleSurvivor
Loc: PA
Hi Paul,

Is your group listed in the FIND A SUPPORT GROUP area of the home page. If not I could put you in touch with the person responsible for this and you guys could be added. What do you think?

Dale

#332517 - 05/30/10 03:02 AM Re: Sea/Tac group up and running in WA [Re: Dale English]
pbert53 Offline
Greeter Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Dale,

yes please, would you do that for us.

i really appreciate it

peace

paul

#332568 - 05/30/10 05:41 PM Re: Sea/Tac group up and running in WA [Re: pbert53]
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

Paul,

Go to this link and click on the item that says:

"If you would like to have your support group added to our directory, contact us here."

Doing that should open up your email client allowing you to send an email to our man who handles registration of support groups. Tell him you want to submit a support group for our "Find a support group" listing and he will be more than happy to assist you in that process.

John

#332615 - 05/31/10 01:14 AM Re: Sea/Tac group up and running in WA [Re: WalkingSouth]
pbert53 Offline
Greeter Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

thank you very much John.

peace

paul

#332617 - 05/31/10 01:38 AM Re: Sea/Tac group up and running in WA [Re: WalkingSouth]
pbert53 Offline
Greeter Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

John I went through the steps but I could not see how to send it off.

#332619 - 05/31/10 01:55 AM Re: Sea/Tac group up and running in WA [Re: pbert53]
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

I sent you a PM, Paul. If you have any further problems let me know smile

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.