Newest Members
lilac, The Wife Of, smusab, whiteflag, North101
12287 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cyclebreaker (41), monkeybusinessinky (28), Tom Byrnes (55), wind west (30)
Who's Online
1 registered (Kylie), 17 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12287 Members
73 Forums
63219 Topics
442054 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#329704 - 04/25/10 06:28 PM Pedo Supervillain finally dies in Chile
melliferal Offline
MaleSurvivor

The guy was not only a cult-commune leader who sexually abused kids in his compound for years; as if that wasn't bad enough, he was also an ex-Nazi in hiding, sheltered by Augusto Pinochet. I'm surprised his name wasn't "Evil McBadguy".

Link

Quote:
Former members of the colony have admitted that human rights violations and sexual abuse of children occurred there, saying in a 2006 letter published in a leading Chilean newspaper that they were led by Schaefer's influence.

Oprah's resources for male survivors

#329738 - 04/25/10 10:32 PM Re: Pedo Supervillain finally dies in Chile [Re: melliferal]
catfish86 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Ohio
Would it surprise anyone that the regime that slaughtered people by the millions contained pedos? Many such punks are drawn to the military because they prize the opportunity to have so much power over others.

And the Wisdom to know the difference.

#329790 - 04/26/10 10:02 AM Re: Pedo Supervillain finally dies in Chile [Re: melliferal]
kidneythis Offline

Good riddance!

Um the military doesn't give a person power to harm others. Anyone with Authority is expected to treat all subordinates decently. and in the US at least we have no power over civilians unless the President activates the Army or Gaurd for a civil situation like natural disaster and riots.
I really respect our military and its foundational principals and if one checks any improper things done by people inour uniform was done by people vbiolating those principals. "Our" being the US military since this is a world wide organization.
I would guess that this is the situation in all countries where the military takes over. It is the courage of the individual soldier to say no to improper orders that keeps the military in check.

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.