Newest Members
lilac, The Wife Of, smusab, whiteflag, North101
12287 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
DruidWolf (39), Harry (33), knigh50 (53), mike54 (56)
Who's Online
7 registered (Greg56, lapchinj, don64, highflight, 3 invisible), 20 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12287 Members
73 Forums
63209 Topics
441984 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#329186 - 04/21/10 12:41 PM Denim Day
J.R. Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: United States
Good afternoon,

My local crisis center is supporting 'Denim Day' tomorrow as a protest to the Italian court decision to deem a rapist not guilty because the victim was wearing jeans.

Lets get our message out to all.

J.R.

#329194 - 04/21/10 01:50 PM Re: Denim Day [Re: J.R.]
Trucker51 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Denver, CO
I wear blue jeans almost everyday, so count me in. Sometime back another judge here in the US claimed that a woman's short hot pants inflamed her abuser's passion, and he was soundly castigated for his decision, though I doubt that you will ever catch me in public wearing hot pants, though years ago I used to wear short cutoff jeans too.

#329195 - 04/21/10 01:52 PM Re: Denim Day [Re: Trucker51]
J.R. Offline
MaleSurvivor

I might do it tomorrow. I wear a suit to work everyday, but I might wear the jeans and the suitcoat, it will probably look weird though...

J.R.

#329224 - 04/21/10 05:14 PM Re: Denim Day [Re: J.R.]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
Originally Posted By: J.R.
I might do it tomorrow. I wear a suit to work everyday, but I might wear the jeans and the suitcoat, it will probably look weird though...

J.R.

If I don't do my laundry, I'll have to wear a suit.

Allen

#329234 - 04/21/10 06:10 PM Re: Denim Day [Re: pufferfish]
Trucker51 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Denver, CO
Just tell them that you thought that it was casual Thursdays!!!

#329303 - 04/22/10 09:34 AM Re: Denim Day [Re: Trucker51]
J.R. Offline
MaleSurvivor

Well, I don't care! Today I am wearing jeans and if anybody asks me why, I'll just tell them!

#329695 - 04/25/10 04:47 PM Re: Denim Day [Re: J.R.]
jls Offline

That's right up there with that Iranian cleric who recently blamed earthquakes around the world on women showing too much cleavage. Then of course Jerry Falwell blamed 9/11 on God's anger toward gays and lesbians so I don't discriminate when I say that every faith has its whack jobs. JS

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.