Newest Members
GKB, MorganWut, myrlin, AaronS, BookHouseBoy
12465 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cyrus (44), Dupe1978 (36), James_Is_Talking (36), K-man (58), LordShiningStarr (36), ricky (51), Shawn Hope (29), teresa (42), Warner82 (32)
Who's Online
3 registered (Banjo596, CheerfulJohn, traveler), 25 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12465 Members
74 Forums
63998 Topics
446694 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#315715 - 12/22/09 11:24 AM Pediatrician arrested "Trigger"
just me Offline

I wonder why this hasn't been national news.

http://www.wboc.com/global/story.asp?s=11702411

http://www.delawareonline.com/article/20...an-in-rape-case

Reported by Michael Lopardi
Court Documents: Pediatrician Videotaped Sex Acts on Toddlers
Posted: Dec 18, 2009 06:52 PM

Dr. Earl Bradley

GEORGETOWN, Del.- A Lewes pediatrician is facing more than two dozen child sex charges after being accused of videotaping himself forcibly performing sexual acts on girls, ages 3-months to 13, at his practice, according to court documents obtained by WBOC.

On Friday, Delaware State Police arrested Dr. Earl Bradley, 56, of Lewes, for the second time this week. He now faces eight counts of first-degree rape, three counts of second-degree rape, 14 counts of sexual exploitation of a child by photo or film and endangering the welfare of a child, police said.

Multiple victims have come forward but police cannot specify an exact number, said spokesman Cpl. Thomas Guarini. Bradley ran BayBees Pediatrics on Coastal Highway near Lewes. Bradley posted bail after the original charges were filed Wednesday but was arrested again on Friday.

Court documents say multiple videos were filmed between Aug. 7, 2009, and Dec. 13, 2009, and found on computer thumb drives or in digital format. The videos, which range in length from 20 seconds to several minutes, were filmed in an exam room, in the basement or a separate building, not attached to the main office, where Bradley took patients for treats, the documents say.

On one video that court documents say was filmed on or about Dec. 13 involving a 2-year old girl, the documents say, "At the end of the tape, the defendant redresses, offers the child a treat and tells her they are going in to see 'Mommy.'"

"Det. [name blacked out] describes this as one of the most violent and brutal attacks on a child of any age that he has seen captured on video," the documents say.

Police said they spent about a year investigating Bradley but could not arrest him until obtaining evidence. Police removed several computers and medical files from Bradley's office while executing a search warrant on Wednesday, said Guarini.

The videos were examined by detectives at the Delaware State Police High Technology Crime Unit in Dover, the documents say. Detectives stopped the video and obtained an additional search warrant from the Justice of the Peace after realizing they may contain illegal sexual acts with a child, the documents say. The documents describe the alleged activities in the videos.

The names involving police personnel are blacked-out in the documents. Children are generally identified as "Jane Doe" with a corresponding number.

Bradley, dressed in a Mickey Mouse jean-jacket, jeans and green sneakers, walked slowly and did not speak as police walked him out of Troop 4 in Georgetown on Friday. He was handcuffed behind his back and also shackled at the feet.

Bradley was then arraigned in Justice of the Peace court in Georgetown. The judge listed bail at $2.9 million cash and ordered Bradley to surrender his passport if he has one, Guarini said. Police said Bradley did not post bail and was locked up in the Sussex Correctional Institute.

Court records show a preliminary hearing is scheduled for Dec. 23.

December 18, 2009

Delaware crime: More charges filed against Lewes pediatrician in rape case

By TERRI SANGINITI
The News Journal

State police detectives today filed additional rape charges against a Lewes pediatrician charged earlier this week with raping a 2-year-old patient.

Earlier: Previous concerns led police to doctor

Dr. Earl B. Bradley, 56, who was released from jail Thursday, surrendered to detectives this morning at Troop 4.

He was charged with four counts of first-degree rape where the victim is less than 16-years-old, one count of second-degree rape, three counts of sexual exploitation of a child by photo or film, and endangering the welfare of a child -- all felony offenses.

Bail information was not immediately available.

State police spokesman Cpl. Thomas Guarini declined to release details on the new charges, however, state police have been investigating Bradley for about a year after receiving complaints from parents of his patients.

Detectives arrested Bradley Tuesday night and charged him with one count each of second-degree rape, first-degree unlawful sexual contact and endangering the welfare of a child stemming from two incidents with the same child between late October and last week.

The incidents took place at his practice, BayBees Pediatrics at 18259 Coastal Highway.

Bradley was also temporarily suspended Wednesday from the staff of Beebe Hospital.

#315744 - 12/22/09 01:47 PM Re: Pediatrician arrested "Trigger" [Re: just me]
pluckmemory Offline

This is horrifying!!!!! And I am sure he was wearing that Mickey Mouse jacket because little children like that sort of thing.

Thanks for posting.

Edited by pluckmemory (12/22/09 01:51 PM)

#315828 - 12/22/09 10:59 PM Re: Pediatrician arrested "Trigger" [Re: pluckmemory]
catfish86 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Ohio
It would be nice to think it was not reported widely because of fear of drawing attention to the victims. My concern is considering some of the de>
And the Wisdom to know the difference.

#315829 - 12/22/09 11:20 PM Re: Pediatrician arrested "Trigger" [Re: catfish86]
just me Offline

It is now "National News" I just heard it "on the hour" on the radio.

#316034 - 12/24/09 09:16 AM Re: Pediatrician arrested "Trigger" [Re: just me]
pluckmemory Offline

This story is getting traction. Today there is a horrifying story in the New York Times about it "Delaware Pediatrician is Accused of Raping Patients"
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/12/24/us/24pediatrician.html

They found videos of Dr. Earl Bradley performing "multiple forced sexual acts with child patients - including intercourse, oral sex and fondling."

Excerpt: Several of the videos, court documents say,show the doctor, in blue scrubs, yelling orders at the toddlers, some or whom are crying or trying to run away. In one video, Dr. Bradley has a "violently enraged" expression on his face, the court papers say.

#328949 - 04/19/10 04:13 PM Re: Pediatrician arrested "Trigger" [Re: pluckmemory]
onlyakid Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: New Jersey

"and i don't want the world to see me, cause i don't think that they'd understand"

"You don't know what love is...you just do as your told"

"My life has changed. What you take as a simple thing, is not so simple for me anymore"

#328959 - 04/19/10 05:25 PM Re: Pediatrician arrested "Trigger" [Re: onlyakid]
pluckmemory Offline

And it just came out today that a nurse complained to hospital officials back in 1996 but that the hospital cleared him of any wrongdoing.

From the New York Times today "Pediatrician Charged With Rape Was Once Cleared By Hospital"http://www.nytimes.com/2010/04/19/us/19abuse.html

Excerpt:

Officials at a hospital here say that they investigated a 1996 complaint against a pediatrician now charged with sexually abusing more than 100 patients, but that the doctor was cleared of any wrongdoing.

Edited by pluckmemory (04/19/10 05:26 PM)

#328975 - 04/19/10 08:23 PM Re: Pediatrician arrested "Trigger" [Re: pluckmemory]
melliferal Offline
MaleSurvivor

What a sick freak. Where do they come from?

As an aside, I could not be a pediatrician. Because although it doesn't happen most of the time, every once in a while a child is going to come in with some kind of injury or illness that's going to require you to look at them naked and/or touch them and...no, I don't think I could do that.

Oprah's resources for male survivors

#328981 - 04/19/10 10:25 PM Re: Pediatrician arrested "Trigger" [Re: melliferal]
catfish86 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Ohio
It would seem that the Catholic Church and the Boy Scouts are not alone in burying their heads in the sand while a predator feasts in their midst. What the hell gets into people's heads to allow this?

And the Wisdom to know the difference.

#329003 - 04/20/10 01:27 AM Re: Pediatrician arrested "Trigger" [Re: catfish86]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
So far 103 victims, 471 crimes of abuse in indictment.

ABC News:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=9912859

Allen

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.