Newest Members
Lumpy, squeekinby, rhyoung, Jefferson22, OxfordArms
12369 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
freddie (65), Max10 (56), Medos (46), PJinLB (47), TheWookinizer (27), tofeno (40)
Who's Online
3 registered (traveler, 2 invisible), 14 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12369 Members
74 Forums
63578 Topics
444191 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#328093 - 04/12/10 02:11 PM Weight Gain. TW?
Nyjah Offline
MaleSurvivor

Been on a steady weight gain, not like tons of weight but I'm getting back to being healthy again. Had a bad few weeks but in the past month everything's been going well. The only way I measure this stuff, even though they're telling me I'm gaining weight and can show me charts and stuff, the only way I know I am is 'cause I need to get some new clothes. Haven't gone clothes shopping in a long time, it's going to be really weird.

#328095 - 04/12/10 02:30 PM Re: Weight Gain. TW? [Re: Nyjah]
Trucker51 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Denver, CO
Good to hear Nyjah, just keep on pounding those McD's shakes, maybe some good cooking-oil soaked french fries, an occasional Slurpee too, and I don't see much of any problem with you continuing to gain some weight!!! I recommend Walmart for clothes, if you don't want to be terribly surprised at how much more everything costs that it used to. Here at home Wrangler jeans are still only $15 per pair at Walmart, they have all kinds of surf/skate stuff and good-quality shirts at very reasonable prices too.

Good luck shopping, have fun, how about some jalapeno poppers with cream cheese, a big pretzel, or maybe some good spicy Popeye's fried chicken???

On average, here in the US, between the age of 18 and 19, young guys average a weight gain of 15 lbs. What would 15 extra lbs do for you?

You know that I am just giving you a hard time, right lol!!!

Mark

#328202 - 04/13/10 12:00 PM Re: Weight Gain. TW? [Re: Trucker51]
TJ jeff Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Northern Wisconsin
Hi Nyjah,

it's good to hear from you - and it's good to hear that you are gaining weight - I know it's been a very hard thing for you to do

clothes shopping is'nt too bad - shop around - don't buy everything in one place - there is lots of good clothes out there

Mark - if nyjah eats all of that he's going to explode man - lol

Abuse happens in silence/isolation - Recovery happens only when that silence/isolation is broken...

TJ's History

#328217 - 04/13/10 02:09 PM Re: Weight Gain. TW? [Re: TJ jeff]
Trucker51 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Denver, CO
Your lucky today Jeff, I've got 8 hours of college classes starting in an hour, no time to post much today I'm afraid, got to study for the big math test tonight and tomorrow too, looks like it'll be another pizza and Red Bull night tonight!!!

Pizza and Red Bull is another suggestion if you want to gain some weight, Nyjah!!!

#328753 - 04/17/10 07:42 PM Re: Weight Gain. TW? [Re: Trucker51]
prisonerID Offline
Greeter Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Oklahoma
Great work you are doing Nyjah!

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.