Newest Members
DT, kk90, Austintexan, Cancan, LS
12257 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
ByondClosedDoors (41), Dave1425 (32), DeafDavid (23), LowSky (57)
Who's Online
3 registered (Obi, 2 invisible), 20 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12257 Members
73 Forums
63124 Topics
441420 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 15 of 39 < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 38 39 >
Topic Options
#328401 - 04/14/10 06:14 PM Re: Child Psychiatrist Arrested for Molesting Pati [Re: JustScott]
pluckmemory Offline

Someone over at "Psychcrime Reporter" has just done an excellent job of rounding up cases involving child molestation by child psychiatrists and psychologists. I'd heard of some of these cases, but some are new to me. It certainly contradicts what a police officer in the Dr. Ayres case once told me "These kinds of things involving psychiatrists don't happen very often."

The shocking list is here:
http://psychcrimereporter.wordpress.com/...ers/#comment-82

#328534 - 04/15/10 06:57 PM Re: Child Psychiatrist Arrested for Molesting Pati [Re: JustScott]
pluckmemory Offline

Ever since the front page story in the Boston Globe came out on Ayres on March 3, 2010, some enterprising people on the net are posting "Looking for Boston victims of Dr. Ayres".

They just got a very thoughtful and quite possibly legit response from a man on Topix who says he was molested at Judge Baker,where Ayres worked, in the 1960s. Link:http://www.topix.com/forum/boston/TO3MGH35U1JLS521K

Chapter 750 wrote:

Hi -- Thanks for the heads up. It is a blessing that you cared enough to post this. I atteneded the Manville School at Judge Baker Guidance Center from 1964 to 1966. Following that I was in residential placement and Judge Baker largely had control over my life until I aged out at 18. My 'therapist' was one of the clinic's top administrators who also supervised child psychiatry residents. Due to the code of silence in place at that time, my allegations of felony level sexual and physical abuse were ignored, and extreme pressure to shut up was exerted on me. I always suspected a cover up or conspiracy but until now I never knew why. I have come forward repeatedly with accusations over the years but no one has believed me until now. I would love to hear from any other victims. I have contacted law enforcement. Thanks

The dates are a bit off. Ayres worked at Judge Baker from 1959-1963. We believe he was in charge of residents, however. Also, there was another child psychiatrist there during 1964-1966 named Donald Lee Rife, who had his license revoked in Vermont, Massachusetts and Florida for molesting young boys. If this story is true, it could have been Rife who was the perpetrator. Rife is living footloose and fancy free in the St. Petersburg area of Florida.

We will keep you posted if anything comes of this.

Edited by pluckmemory (04/15/10 07:03 PM)

#328590 - 04/16/10 11:49 AM Re: Child Psychiatrist Arrested for Molesting Pati [Re: pluckmemory]
pluckmemory Offline

We have new updated phone numbers for Sgt. Detective Robin DeMarco, who is the new head of the Boston Police Department's Crimes Against Children Unit. Anyone with any information about Ayres molesting boys in Boston should contact Demarco.

Office number: 617-343-6186 or 617-343-6183. Cell phone: 617-594-4070

Email: DemarcoR.bpd@cityofboston.gov.

Edited by pluckmemory (04/20/10 11:17 AM)

#328676 - 04/17/10 08:17 AM Re: Child Psychiatrist Arrested for Molesting Pati [Re: JustScott]
pluckmemory Offline

We're waiting for the mental competency test results on Ayres to come back on April 28. Ayres' lawyer has another teenage client who tried to bomb a school. He ordered competency tests for him as well. Predictably, the two doctors were divided. A third doctor has been hauled in to examine the boy.

We predict the same thing will happen with Ayres. Though frankly, I wouldn't mind seeing Ayres in a mental hospital at all. To him it would be prison. There wouldn't be a chance for him to ogle little boys.

The William Ayres blog is on a roll:
www.williamayreswatch.blogspot.com

#328749 - 04/17/10 07:13 PM Re: Child Psychiatrist Arrested for Molesting Pati [Re: pluckmemory]
pluckmemory Offline

If people here are looking for a very lively, sort of whodunnit discussion of the Ayres case, check out the websleuths blog.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=485Pr

#328755 - 04/17/10 08:41 PM Re: Child Psychiatrist Arrested for Molesting Pati [Re: JustScott]
pluckmemory Offline

I have no idea how many of you out there are interested in the Ayres case, or whether it's overkill. However, two days ago, those of us who have been posting "Looking for Boston victims of Ayres" on the internet, were thrilled when a man named "Chapter750" said he had been molested at Judge Baker , where Ayres worked, in the 1960s.

Chapter 750 has just posted a second response, saying that he has reported this to the Boston police. We are trying to confirm it with the detective in charge of the Ayres investigation.

Chapter wrote:
http://www.topix.com/forum/boston/TO3MGH35U1JLS521K

I have spoken to the Suffolk County DA's office and the Attorney General's office in Boston. They are going to review my allegations which are new but easily verifiable. Some of the claims I made in 1968, that resulted in my being threatened and called a liar by the authorities at Judge Baker, eventually culminated in an investigation by the DA and the coroner's office in New Hampshire on charges of neglient homicide and rape of a child by a staff person. I was sub poenaed as a witness in a jury trial in 1972 in Keene, NH. I also remember Dr. Rife. Please stay in touch.

Edited by pluckmemory (04/17/10 08:41 PM)

#330192 - 04/29/10 11:02 AM Re: Child Psychiatrist Arrested for Molesting Pati [Re: pluckmemory]
pluckmemory Offline

The wheels of justice turn slowly.. From the San Jose Mercury News today:
"Decision on Ayres' Competency To Stand Trial Put Off Until At Least June"

http://www.mercurynews.com/san-mateo-county/ci_14980009

And here's a Craigslist ad from today from Madison, Wisconsin, where Ayres went to University of Wisconsin undergrad as well as medical school there. Photos of a youthful Ayres included.

http://madison.craigslist.org/com/1715960529.html

Edited by pluckmemory (04/29/10 11:04 AM)

#330331 - 04/30/10 01:47 PM Re: Child Psychiatrist Arrested for Molesting Pati [Re: pluckmemory]
kidneythis Offline

I really admire the way you stay on top of this. I hope it's therapeutic for you.

KT

#330332 - 04/30/10 02:33 PM Re: Child Psychiatrist Arrested for Molesting Pati [Re: kidneythis]
pluckmemory Offline

Thanks, Kidneythis. Sometimes I feel silly for continuing to post this stuff...there are times when I am not sure if anyone continues to be interested in this case. Then I look at the large number of hits this thread gets each day and I figure some people out there must be interested. My hope is that some victims of Ayres have found this thread as well.

And yes, it is therapeutic. Aggravating on occasion, but mostly therapeutic.

#331173 - 05/19/10 05:15 PM Re: Child Psychiatrist Arrested for Molesting Pati [Re: pluckmemory]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
There is a book about certain psychiatrists involved in experiments with patients. It was supposedly supported by the CIA in the interest of developing mind control drugs and control techniques including multiple personality.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0976550806/

The CIA Doctors: Human Rights Violations by American Psychiatrists, by Colin A. Ross, M.D.

Following is from an uncopyrighted book review on Amazon.com:

Quote:

It concerns "interrogations" (I shall put this word in quotes whenever the aim does not appear to be the acquisition of intelligence) of various individuals under the CIA program ARTICHOKE. During these so-called interrogations, subjects were given unspecified chemicals intravenously. Then, to quote a CIA document, "1. A false memory was introduced into the subject's mind without his concious control of the process, which took 15 to 20 minutes. 2 The procedure was repeated, this time taking 40 to 45 minutes. 3. The procedure was repeated again with interrogation added."

were subjected to repeated strip searches, extreme solitary confinement, sleep and food deprivation, and exposure to severe cold. Abuses up to and including torture have a definite role to play in the creation of a new identity,

Allen

Page 15 of 39 < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 38 39 >

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.