Newest Members
RodrigoBR, MJ545, Marant, BeingFound, journey4two
12332 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
blueelectron9 (48), Grunty1967b (2014), highflight (42), jocks44 (54), kitm1 (47), Porrick (44)
Who's Online
1 registered (finallyhere), 18 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12332 Members
74 Forums
63415 Topics
443365 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#32804 - 01/02/03 07:13 PM My New Name!!!
Wuamei Offline

Loc: The left turn I should have ta...
Tho my login name will of course remain Wuamei, from now on I would like to be known, in all forums on this site, as Victor. That is the name I will henceforth use to sign on & off.

I have chosen to begin the New Year by going by a more appropriate name. Wuame(i) was short for Wuame Iduno, which was slang for Who-Am-I I-Don't-Know, the way I've been feeling about myself pretty much all my life. Now I'm starting to know who I am. I am a "Victor," one who is victorious, which is how I'm starting to feel.

Everywhere on this site I will henceforth be known as "Victor," a victorious person.

If someone out of habit calls me "Wuame" that's ok--I'll just remind you of who I am, now. ;\)

Later Gentlemen

Victor

#32805 - 01/02/03 08:47 PM Re: My New Name!!!
Cement Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Southern California
you may call me James.

nice to see ya, Victor. I always thought the other name was hawaiian or polynesian...ooops

Peace and happy New Year.

#32806 - 01/02/03 09:50 PM Re: My New Name!!!
MrDon Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Deltona, FL
Victor, Wuame,,,

Ahh,,, and here all along I thought there was more to the Wuame name... but well now that you explained it, I can see why you want to change it.... So now {reprogram mind} I've got to connect Victor with Wuame... ya know, that's asking a lot of this ol brain....LOL!

But Victor it will be!

Psst... you will probably have to remind me tooo

Don

The Mind Body Thoughts Blog
http://mindbodythoughts.blogspot.com/

Check out my relaxing piano music from the heart!
http://www.donshetterly.com

#32807 - 01/02/03 10:21 PM Re: My New Name!!!
Muldoon Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: St Paul MN
Victor Nice name, We go to a little cuban cafe for breakfeast named Victor's , guest I will think of you when we are there. Glad you had a good vication we all need to get away.

You can call me Tom or Muldoon , Muldoon was a college nickname every one called me, it comes from the TV show called Car 54 Where Are You. Muldoon was the cop that drove over everything.
Muldoon

#32808 - 01/02/03 10:34 PM Re: My New Name!!!
guy43 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Minnesota
ha... see what ya started Victor... sure, now I/we have to remember nicks/real names...

My answer is simple... henceforth thou shalt all be known by thy noblest of names: Man

As in, hey man, yo man, Dear Man, can you dig it ummm, man?

:p

-----------
And the boy grew up and his name was....
-----------
You Jane, me ....

#32809 - 01/02/03 11:06 PM Re: My New Name!!!
Wuamei Offline

Loc: The left turn I should have ta...
James, that's cool, that was the idea, that Wuame look like some kind of exotic ethnic name!
This one's a lot simpler, huh?

Don, no sweat; I'll always sign off as Victor--if I can remember to!

Tom, drink some strong Cuban coffee at Victor's for me sometime and I'll kinda join you in a cup across the miles. Now that you mention it, I remember Muldoon from "Car 54." Cool. Just hope you don't drive over everything. ;\)

"Man," :p just call me "Chico!" Actually just call me Victor; I'll try to use it a lot & get ya'll, & me, used to it. Later, "Man!"

Thanks fellas. Hope you all had/are having good holidays & vacations, and have a great New Year for 2003!

Victor

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.