Newest Members
journey4two, VASurvivor, jayceemac, rwolf, FindingNemo
12328 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Alicia (55), bubblytam (56), crazydragon (39), JGag78 (36), kris82 (32), Shin (28)
Who's Online
2 registered (sugarbaby, I Want 2 Thrive), 16 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12328 Members
74 Forums
63396 Topics
443247 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#329072 - 04/20/10 04:28 PM Re: Get out your hockey sticks gentlemen!! [Re: Trucker51]
Riley Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
Thats sick mark, I havn't been to a playoff game in years, but they are really something, the crowds are great!!!

We took last nights game, I actually bumped out of class early to go watch and man was it worth it. Great game!!! We took it with 7 minutes left, really one of the most evenly matched series I have ever watched. Marc Savard, are star player has been out for the past few months due to Cooke (damn penguins) has been cleared to practice and stands a good chance to come back in round 2 if we make it. With that news I think we have a legitimate fighting chance.

#329694 - 04/25/10 04:40 PM Re: Get out your hockey sticks gentlemen!! [Re: Riley]
jls Offline

As a citizen of the great city of Ottawa I ask everyone to bow their heads and feel our pain here in Canada's capital over the loss to Pittsburg last evening. Damn that Sid the Kid!

#329853 - 04/26/10 05:23 PM Re: Get out your hockey sticks gentlemen!! [Re: jls]
Riley Offline
MaleSurvivor

Sorry about Ottawa jls, first Sid the Kid robbed the US in the Olympic game then robbed Canada in the playoffs gotta love irony but what can you say about somebody who's on fire. Whats crazy is he was born the same year as me and what have I done, certainly didn't win any gold medals thats for sure lol.

Everybody cross their fingers for the Bruins tonight we need one win and two games left with tonight's game being home. To be honest I don't see us winning an away game so if we don't take it tonight it may be a stretch. Say your rosemarie's and cross your fingers it'll be a hell of a game!!!!

#330143 - 04/28/10 10:28 PM Re: Get out your hockey sticks gentlemen!! [Re: Riley]
Jim1961 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Pa, but likely traveling...
Just watched the Habs beat the Caps in a bar here in Montreal. Wow, the Habs fans here are celebrating like they won the cup smile

I was rooting for them of course. The Caps swept us this season, I wasn;t looking forward to THAT match up. Now instead we are matched up against the Habs. I feel good, BUT man that Halak is awesome in the net. Pens in six...

Jim

My Story

#330296 - 04/30/10 08:28 AM Re: Get out your hockey sticks gentlemen!! [Re: Jim1961]
mapleleafsn Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Eastern Canada
Yeah Jim I too watched game 7 for the Caps and Habs... awesome effort by Montreal. They sure fooled many people with their win over the Capitols. I don't really feel that they will do the same with Pittsburgh. But Hey, its the playoffs and anything goes!!!

My picks for the second round

Second round picks

Pittsburgh over Montreal 6 games
Philadelphia over Boston 7 games

San Jose over Detroit 7 games
Vancouver over Chicago 7 games

#330300 - 04/30/10 09:22 AM Re: Get out your hockey sticks gentlemen!! [Re: mapleleafsn]
Riley Offline
MaleSurvivor

Great first round, lots of heavy hitters removed, one of the best in years.

Me and a couple friends just got tickets to the Bruins Philly game 2 on Monday night. Can't wait!!

My picks.

Pitts over Montreal 5 games
Boston over Philly 6 games

Detroit over Sharks 7 games
Vancouver over Chicago 7 game

I'm sure you guys have seen the picture of Bobby Orr's famous Cup winning goal where he is flying thru the air, iconic picture in all New England bars. Well they are making it into a bronze statue to put outside the Boston Garden, how cool is that!! It will be unveiled in May.

#330449 - 05/01/10 02:30 PM Re: Get out your hockey sticks gentlemen!! [Re: Riley]
Deved Offline

Loc: British Columbia
My picks:

Montreal over Pittsburgh 7 games
Bostom over Philadelphia 6 games

Sharks over Detroit 6 games
Vancouver over Chicago 7 games

"Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value." ~Albert Einstein

#330506 - 05/01/10 08:12 PM Re: Get out your hockey sticks gentlemen!! [Re: Deved]
Jim1961 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Pa, but likely traveling...
Ok, I'll go on "the record"

Pit over Habs in 6
Boston over Flyers in 7

Detroit over Sharks in 6
Chicago over Canucks in 7

Jim

My Story

#359272 - 04/10/11 08:50 PM Re: Get out your hockey sticks gentlemen!! [Re: Jim1961]
Riley Offline
MaleSurvivor

Well gentlemen, it's that time of year again!!! Anyone care to place some wagers? lol

Obviously, the Canucks have something going for them, so I can definitely see them going all the way. I also really like the Bruins for this year. Philly has been kinda flopping lately but Washington doesn't look bad. I kinda like the Red Wings too.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.