Newest Members
Stormchaser, johnnyc717, bluebook, Roscoe, SJC
12314 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
iwishicared (41), Scott Oliver (53), TutDaVinci (32)
Who's Online
2 registered (traveler, 1 invisible), 28 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12314 Members
74 Forums
63367 Topics
443101 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#327961 - 04/10/10 04:00 PM Re: Unsure [Re: pkincrisi]
Aberrant30 Offline

Loc: I live on the Emerald Coast, F...
I was very much like you Pkincrisi, I belived deep down that i was not abused, i assumed that i just started haveing sex at an early age, in the gay comunity it's sad but happens. But the more i thought about it, the more i started to realize how abuseive it was. I didn't agree to give him a blow job, he punched me in my ribbs till i gave in. I didn't decied to go in to his shed,I ran way as fast as i could from it. I didn't know what he'd of done to me, Or what it was gonna be like. But after what felt like 30 mins of being force and betrayed and hurt, I didn't want to know. I'm sure all of you hear that read that see it's a clear cut caes of RAPE and molestation. But in my mind i convinced my elf that OTHERS get molested, others get raped, but no it was me. If it happend to me, it can happen to aany one at at any age or sexuality.

And the end of every place."
Hint: It's in front of you right now.
(Formerly known as Aberrant30

#327969 - 04/10/10 06:18 PM Re: Unsure [Re: Aberrant30]
pkincrisi Offline

Loc: Wisconsin
Tom, thanks for sharing your experience with me. I'm beginning to see that no matter what kind of sexual abuse happened the pain is just a real. I have to acknowledge my pain because it was I experienced. I spent years focusing on others because I didn't want to deal with my abuse. I think that I'm putting those days behind.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.