Newest Members
JohnWC, KKumar, J44, Anura, reynel5
12420 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
beginning (34), Gary H. (41), jewelmom (63), kdg2310 (55), Li Yuki (2014), monarchnaps (36), Neverquit (30), Nord (58), SoSad (45)
Who's Online
2 registered (Mr. Malaise, 1 invisible), 28 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12420 Members
74 Forums
63783 Topics
445415 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#32741 - 01/05/03 02:29 AM Re: What a Vacation!
Muldoon Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: St Paul MN
Victor I also moved from the city to the country. We have only 1 stop light in the whole of Buffalo County. I love living here but it is 1&1/2 hour drive up river every week to see my T. Enjoy the life you have make. Muldoon

#32742 - 01/05/03 03:30 AM Re: What a Vacation!
Sleepy Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Arizona, USA
It seems like we're all a bunch of country folk around here!

Victor,
That sounds like a great vacation. And thanks for sharing your real name. I always wondered what the meaning of Wuame was.

Muldoon,
At least I'm not the only one who has to drive an hour and a half to my therapist. I find the time in the car is very soothing.

mike

"Mental health is a commitment to reality at all times."
--M. Scott Peck

#32743 - 01/05/03 11:15 AM Re: What a Vacation!
Wuamei Offline

Loc: The left turn I should have ta...
Muldoon & Mike, I guess I'm not doing so bad; I drive to my T, normally, in just a bit over an hour. We also have more than one traffic light in our county, but none in my town, unless you count the flashing yellow light!

Ideally, I would live still in a small town but closer to a larger city where I could get to my T & doctors w/o traveling so far, and find more live support groups.

But right now I'm quite happy where I am & sure have no desire to disrupt my life with another move again any time soon.

Meanwhile I use my weekly long trips to try to relax & listen to my music.

BTW I love both of your signature statements.

Victor

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.