Newest Members
journey4two, VASurvivor, jayceemac, rwolf, FindingNemo
12328 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cja (49), crackerjack (55), nursemanda25 (33)
Who's Online
6 registered (traveler, bluesky, Doubter, 3 invisible), 15 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12328 Members
74 Forums
63403 Topics
443287 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#326782 - 03/31/10 12:35 AM Holiday Plans
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: UK
This is some time away, but i guess it is almost April, and maybe lots of people go on holiday in June and have to plan early because of work.

So anybody got any holiday plans already? or going to plan to make any holiday plans?
If you haven't got any plans what kind of thing could you think of doing? would you want to do?

I have my mind on camping. I already have some camping planned.

Lewis

I love you, little lewis, and i will never leave you. We are the same. You brighten my day, and i will make sure that i brighten yours. Hugs and kisses.

#327210 - 04/03/10 08:56 AM Re: Holiday Plans [Re: king tut]
bluefairy Offline

I've got a short holiday sort of planned, just somewhere in the uk, not daring to go abroad yet smile

#327314 - 04/04/10 07:13 AM Re: Holiday Plans [Re: bluefairy]
ComicBookGuy Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: London, England
It would be good to get back over to Ireland to see my friend but he's also graduating this year so it's not going to happen before the summer when neither of us are busy.

Since I'm only just getting back to work I'd rather have all my debts paid off before I take any holiday overseas.

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.