Newest Members
lilac, The Wife Of, smusab, whiteflag, North101
12287 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
adam319 (46), Bellemaman (36), Bob G. (58), S D Witwicky (38)
Who's Online
3 registered (lostsoul824, 2 invisible), 29 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12287 Members
73 Forums
63225 Topics
442123 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#32741 - 01/05/03 02:29 AM Re: What a Vacation!
Muldoon Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: St Paul MN
Victor I also moved from the city to the country. We have only 1 stop light in the whole of Buffalo County. I love living here but it is 1&1/2 hour drive up river every week to see my T. Enjoy the life you have make. Muldoon

#32742 - 01/05/03 03:30 AM Re: What a Vacation!
Sleepy Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Arizona, USA
It seems like we're all a bunch of country folk around here!

Victor,
That sounds like a great vacation. And thanks for sharing your real name. I always wondered what the meaning of Wuame was.

Muldoon,
At least I'm not the only one who has to drive an hour and a half to my therapist. I find the time in the car is very soothing.

mike

"Mental health is a commitment to reality at all times."
--M. Scott Peck

#32743 - 01/05/03 11:15 AM Re: What a Vacation!
Wuamei Offline

Loc: The left turn I should have ta...
Muldoon & Mike, I guess I'm not doing so bad; I drive to my T, normally, in just a bit over an hour. We also have more than one traffic light in our county, but none in my town, unless you count the flashing yellow light!

Ideally, I would live still in a small town but closer to a larger city where I could get to my T & doctors w/o traveling so far, and find more live support groups.

But right now I'm quite happy where I am & sure have no desire to disrupt my life with another move again any time soon.

Meanwhile I use my weekly long trips to try to relax & listen to my music.

BTW I love both of your signature statements.

Victor

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.