Newest Members
SiegmundNYC, TheGreatWhat, MyNameIsPaul, serenity38, vivo
12486 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
era1 (31), GregoryP (50), GregoryParcell (50), junior (54), KDW78 (36), nansogre (48)
Who's Online
3 registered (BraveFalcon, 2 invisible), 23 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12486 Members
74 Forums
64148 Topics
447584 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#327254 - 04/03/10 01:55 PM Boy Scout Abuse in Portland OR
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
In a recent case, Boy Scouts were successfully sued by parties represnting a boy (now 37 years old) who was sexually abused in the scouts.

One of the man's attorneys, Clark, said: "Clark said the victim who filed the lawsuit was on that trip, and the trauma he suffered from the incident and the abuse by Dykes led to mental health problems, bad grades in school, drug use, anxiety, difficulty maintaining relationships and the loss of several jobs as an adult."

The Boy Scout organization was accused of sex abuse cover-up. Secret boy scout files were internally called the "perversion files. These ‘Perversion files’ have been kept secret by Boy Scouts of America due to ‘confidential information’.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/35944804/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/

The report says: "The trial is significant because the files could offer a rare window into how the Boy Scouts have responded to sex abuse by Scout leaders. "

The "perp" admitted to having abused a whole bunch of boys (at least 17). He was the assistant Scoutmaster, Timur Dykes. He had 3 previous convictions (non civil) for sex abuse. He is presently out of prison on parole.

The scout leaders (president of scouting in Oregon) in defending their organization said that it is really difficult to filter all of the potential leaders.

The scout leader blamed it on parents who "let" the boys stay over with the "leader":

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/2010/04/...r_sex_abus.html

Patrick Boyle, an author of a book on sex abuse in the boy scouts says that the trial could erode what the boy scouts have been trying to do for a hundred years. The trial "can only erode what they have been doing for 100 years," he said.

http://www.oregonlive.com/news/index.ssf/2010/03/boy_scout_executive_details_pe.html

According to this source, the Boy Scouts of America would have trouble maintaining a good "image" if this stuff were to be made public. The perversion files are kept in a locked, fire-proof safe.

According to the following news story, the perversion files consist of 20,000 pages of material on abuse in the scouts. The files cover the period of time 1965 to 1985.

http://demo.cbslocal.com/national/boy.scouts.abuse.2.1607674.html

The following source states that the jury involved with the case under scrutiny here would be the first jury to "see" the files. A representative of the scouting organization says that they had 2,910 files on men who would not be fit to be scout leaders for various reasons.

http://www.katu.com/news/88775902.html

The report of these matters in Yahoo News states that the BSA had long fought to keep these documents suppressed:

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/ap/20100319/twl-us-boy-scouts-sex-abuse-ef375f8.html

According to the Seattle Times, the Boy Scout organization ignored obvious warning signs about impending trouble

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2011392868_boyscouts20.html

Post made by Allen aka pufferfish whistle

#327319 - 04/04/10 07:51 AM Re: Boy Scout Abuse in Portland OR [Re: pufferfish]
ComicBookGuy Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: London, England
An excellent post.

The BSA have got one chance with this, and looking at how well suppression and victim-blaming has been working for the Catholic Church, had better release the lot, compensate the victims and have a South African-style Truth hearing (there won't be any reconciliation) so it's out in the open.

#327337 - 04/04/10 10:24 AM Re: Boy Scout Abuse in Portland OR [Re: ComicBookGuy]
kidneythis Offline

I hope they see that comicbookguy but I'm not going to hold my breath.

#327343 - 04/04/10 11:37 AM Re: Boy Scout Abuse in Portland OR [Re: kidneythis]
catfish86 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Ohio
It is truly sad when organizations set up to do good have some bad apples but instead of removing them, just move them to a different bushel and bury them. There is a lot of that.

And the Wisdom to know the difference.

#327381 - 04/04/10 07:12 PM Re: Boy Scout Abuse in Portland OR [Re: catfish86]
melliferal Offline
MaleSurvivor

Got to admit, I am a little torn on this. It's not nearly as straightforward as the Catholic priest business. As opposed to the Church, when an abuse allegation is reported to the Boy Scouts they actually remove the accused person, they don't just transfer him. And this will probably make me unpopular as far as this particular issue goes, but I think the scouting president has a point when he says the parents are responsible at least partially by letting their kids attend sleepovers at the scout leader's apartment. That's just spectacularly idiotic. There's no possible way any reasonable person could've thought a sleepover at some guy's apartment was a legitimate "scouting function" and I can't for the life of me imagine what their parents were thinking.

Oprah's resources for male survivors

#327399 - 04/04/10 10:28 PM Re: Boy Scout Abuse in Portland OR [Re: melliferal]
catfish86 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Ohio
Not that I think that gets the Boy Scouts off the hook for some lax management and oversight, but it does beg the question. Same goes for parents who let their kids sleep over with Michael Jackson. It is true. It makes me sick everytime I hear of these cases. The organizations sometimes do try to protect kids. I still remember being a soccer coach for my son's U11 team and looking up at a practice to find that I was the only adult with the kids on an isolated field with no other teams around. I lit into the parents when they arrived to pick up their kids. One stammered that the league does criminal background checks. I asked her if she ever heard of a first offense. It makes me want to cry for the kids.

Edited by catfish86 (04/04/10 11:00 PM)
And the Wisdom to know the difference.

#327404 - 04/04/10 11:17 PM Re: Boy Scout Abuse in Portland OR [Re: catfish86]
Trucker51 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Denver, CO
Back in the 1960s and 1970s, sleeping over at a Boy Scout leader's house would have still been considered pretty normal in much of America, just as going on an overnight or weekend camping trip would have been for a member of either the Cub Scouts or Boy Scouts. I went on several weekend camping trips when I was in the Cub Scouts in the late 1960s. I believe that one or more boys may have been abused on one of the later trips, when I was maybe 12, or about 1969-1970 in SE Michigan. There was obviously something odd going on in the tent where our Cub leader slept with a couple of our group. I might also like to know if the BSA records might include anything on the BSA Summer Camp that I attended in Michigan when I was 8 or 9. The camp was maybe 2 hours by bus north or northwest of Pontiac, MI, located on a lake, it was a pretty large camp, with boys of all ages up to high school age. I can say for certain that there was a whole bunch of impropriety going on there, it would have been probably the Summer of 1966. And then there were people from my parent's church that my parents implicitly trusted just because of their church attendance who ended-up being a whole lot less than trustworthy with people's kids too. Too bad the Boy Scouts don't have records on them too!!! These days on many weekend BSA camping trips at least some of the boy's dads will come along too, likely preventing quite a bit of the kind of abuse that was all too common years ago.

Certainly these days in much of America many parents are a little more cautious than they used to be when letting their kids stay overnight outside their own home. But I have a good friend who has kids aged 9 and 11 and they are always sleeping over at friend's houses too. Who knows what your 9 year old will run into at a friend's house, your 11 year old too. It pays to be cautious, but you can't possibly protect your kids from everything either. By the age of 8 I was riding my bike 1/2 mile from home and by age 10 I was riding up to a bowling alley a mile from home with only friends along, 5 miles southwest of downtown Pontiac, MI, in the late 1960s, we weren't too worried back then. These days, in that type of neighborhood, I doubt that a lot of parents will be letting their kids that age ride that far away unsupervised either. I would say that you are just asking for trouble if you do.

But that is just me and my experience,

Mark

Edited by Trucker51 (04/04/10 11:22 PM)
Edit Reason: fix typos, again

#328269 - 04/13/10 08:11 PM Re: Boy Scout Abuse in Portland OR [Re: pufferfish]
kidneythis Offline

They boy scouts lost today. 1.4 million to the plaintiff

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/04/jury_returns_verdict_in_boy_sc.html

Apparently this guy had already admitted to molesting 17 other boys prior to this and wasn't removed. That's according to tv news report.

Edited by kidneythis (04/13/10 08:15 PM)

#328305 - 04/14/10 01:23 AM Re: Boy Scout Abuse in Portland OR [Re: kidneythis]
Trucker51 Offline
MaleSurvivor

You beat me to it, I guess, by 47 minutes!!! Great find, at 6:11 PM MDT I was still stuck in traffic. Attached to the MSN story are already 130 Newsvine comments, though about half of them I wouldn't recommend reading. Hard to believe that anyone would favor the Boy Scouts in this lawsuit, but there are a number of bloggers on Newsvine who are asking for the judgment to be set aside. Oh well, I guess you can't please everybody all of the time. There were a handful of posters who were pretty upset at the Boy Scouts over these incidents, a bunch of other incidents too. Hope that the plaintiff gets awarded triple punitive damages too!!!

Mark

#328355 - 04/14/10 11:54 AM Re: Boy Scout Abuse in Portland OR [Re: Trucker51]
kidneythis Offline

It came on the local news, we're just down the road so its been watched here. So I looked for the article figuring it had taken place earlier in the day as I don't usually read any Oregon papers. It was even on the network news.

#328375 - 04/14/10 02:04 PM Re: Boy Scout Abuse in Portland OR [Re: kidneythis]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

#328397 - 04/14/10 05:30 PM Re: Boy Scout Abuse in Portland OR [Re: pufferfish]
Trucker51 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Here is the link to the MSNBC story that I posted yesterday in my other topic:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/36471832/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/?gt1=43001

Mark

#328400 - 04/14/10 06:11 PM Re: Boy Scout Abuse in Portland OR [Re: Trucker51]
Trucker51 Offline
MaleSurvivor

At the end of the MSNBC story there is a link to MSNBC Newsvine, where a number of posters, (141 so far), have left public posts. I post there under the username Old Timer 882244. This is what I posted there today, I posted it twice, once near the beginning of the discussion in response to a poster that thought that childhood sexual victimization was some kind of a joke, the other at the end of the discussion. I included a link to Male Survivor.org at the end of what I wrote there too. Hopefully we may end-up with a few people who actually need our help, hopefully we won't end-up with some of these nut cases that think that sexual abuse is a joke.

Here is what I wrote:

You wouldn't mind sharing some of that money, would you? So far my recovery has cost me a couple of houses, everything that I owned a couple of times, dozens of lost jobs, several opportunities at college lost, one marriage and 2 engagements lost, a minimum of $500K spent on my drug habit, 3 trips to inpatient drug rehab at an average of $12,000 in 1997 Dollars, plus three more trips to outpatient rehab, a whole bunch of lost income, plus I am infected with Hepatitis-C as a result too. Unfortunately, none of my abusers belonged to the Catholic Church, possibly one or two of my 11 abusers belonged to the Boy Scouts, but it is hard to establish facts when this abuse happened in the 1960s, some of it at a BSA camp in the northern or central part of Michigan's Lower Peninsula during the Summer of 1966 when I was 8 years old, the rest of it on a weekend camping trip with my Cub Scout troop during the Summer of 1969. Another of my perps was a camp counselor at a religious-based Summer camp in Missouri in 1968 or 1969 too. Another was a Vietnam-era combat Marine that my parents had babysit because he was a member of their church, another was a drunken factory worker and farm owner in central Vermont that my parents and my aunt trusted for whatever reason, who is deceased now, though his own kids are still in prison in Vermont, they suffered so badly growing-up, a couple others were older kids from next-door, a couple of others were totally anonymous. So who do I attempt to recover my damages from? Gee, I wonder if that BSA Summer camp in Michigan is on the BSA list?

Fortunately, there is much more hope for recovery for men sexually abused as children these days. There are a number of organizations involved in operating various recovery groups, such as the Kempe Center or the Wings Foundation in Denver, CO, Male Survivor.org, an international organization which runs an online male survivor support discussion board and several intensive residential recovery weekends each year in the US and Canada, 1 in 6.org, which runs an online crisis support center, Survivors Swindon in England, at amsosa.com, Next Step Counseling, therapist Mike Lew's organization, which also runs a number of 1-day and weekend recovery groups worldwide each year, and dozens of other organizations from around the world devoted to recovery from this terrible affliction. This last weekend, Mike Lew was operating a weekend recovery group in Australia in fact, a weekend ago, Male Survivor operated a weekend recovery group in central California too.

This problem and its recovery is not a laughing matter. I'm hoping for triple punitive damages myself, a hard lesson that covering-up this kind of abuse and allowing perpetrators to continue to operate unsupervised and unsanctioned is very far outside what society is willing to put up with. A lesser award will tell the many victims that their suffering doesn't matter.

http://malesurvivor.org

Mark

#328407 - 04/14/10 08:19 PM Re: Boy Scout Abuse in Portland OR [Re: Trucker51]
kidneythis Offline

Thanks Mark

#328414 - 04/14/10 09:13 PM Re: Boy Scout Abuse in Portland OR [Re: kidneythis]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

That's very good, Mark. Thank you very much.

Allen

#328535 - 04/15/10 07:07 PM Re: Boy Scout Abuse in Portland OR [Re: pufferfish]
Logan Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: NY
God this stuff angers me.... I mean they knew and yet they still did nothing!

What the hell will it take to get somebody to do something.

I was a boy scout and I'm almost 100% sure that abuse was taking place--I was told by a fellow scout not to be alone with this one assistant lead and thank god I never was. But, come on! When will somebody stand up and say that the want to actually retain some Honor by coming clean and turning over the files-"Practice was they Preach", for a change!

Logan

-Blade Runner

#328578 - 04/16/10 10:10 AM Re: Boy Scout Abuse in Portland OR [Re: Trucker51]
melliferal Offline
MaleSurvivor

Originally Posted By: Trucker51
Back in the 1960s and 1970s, sleeping over at a Boy Scout leader's house would have still been considered pretty normal in much of America, just as going on an overnight or weekend camping trip would have been for a member of either the Cub Scouts or Boy Scouts. I went on several weekend camping trips when I was in the Cub Scouts in the late 1960s.

By the age of 8 I was riding my bike 1/2 mile from home and by age 10 I was riding up to a bowling alley a mile from home with only friends along, 5 miles southwest of downtown Pontiac, MI, in the late 1960s, we weren't too worried back then.

As someone who was born in the 1980's and raised in a time when everyone was paranoid that their neighbors could belong to evil satanic cults, it absolutely blows my mind to try and imagine living in a time so innocently naive as you describe.

A lot of people like to complain that people are "too afraid" these days, and that back in the golden age people "didn't have to lock their doors at night". These people seem to think nobody got killed, raped, molested, or robbed back in those days. Well - quite obviously, it was happening. People just ignored it, pretended it didn't happen, or actively surpressed the knowledge of it.

#328583 - 04/16/10 11:13 AM Re: Boy Scout Abuse in Portland OR [Re: melliferal]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

***Triggering***

Sexual activity and abuse were rife in the two Boy Scout troops in my area. I started in the boy scouts in 1950 and stayed until 1952. I was in a troop in northern Virginia, a suburb of Washington D.C.

One of the troops (123) was too full when my mother called about it to get me in. That was fortunate in retrospect, because the scout master was a pedophile. He regularly invited boys into his tent to spend the night. One boy (JD) told me of spending the night in his tent where he was sexually fondled. But their camp site looked so good. They all had matching tents made of the same colorful cloth.

The other troop (186) was not very well organized and not very well run. That was the one I got into. I was still relatively naive. The very first camping trip I was sexually fondled by another 11-years-old boy (RK). The other boys retired to their pup-tents in pairs. The scout master (JA) was having an affair (heterosexual) with someone and his marriage was breaking up. His son was several years older than I was and was reputedly involved in homosexual activity within that troop. The boys loved to assemble in a circle and tell diry jokes. On Wednesday nights when the scouts met together, they played rough physical games (this was probably not bad, but I had a gentle disposition and I didn't like it). As the scout master decreased his involvement with our group, he was replaced by a young guy (WH) who was a pedophile. He was 18 years old at that time. He was carrying on sexual activity with the boys. He organized a circle jerk with the younger boys (me included) at our Camp Ouree in Washington (1951). I have a newspaper clipping of that Camp Ouree. He (WH) only got to me once. After that I permantly quit going to scouts. I have a group picture of the troop. I remember the names of a bunch of the boys. I remember especially RS, JM, JH, RK who were my age.

It was at the summer camp, Camp Roosevelt, that my kidnapping took place. It was a kidnapping because I was taken out of bed while I was asleep and taken to a separate tent where I was tied to the bed. I awoke nude as I was being tied. My briefs had been removed while I was still asleep. That was extremely bad, as I have described elsewhere. I have to believe that stuff was going on for other boys beside myself. To be able to attend that camp, all of the boys had to have a medical examination at home. Yet the camp leadership had us all (probably over 100 boys) line up undressed and have the camp doctor perform a hernia examination where the doctor sticks his finger behind the scrotum and tells you to cough. The top administrators in the camp stood by watching all of the nude boys filing by and having their "scrotums adjusted". What do you suppose they were looking for? This tells me the top administrators were encouraging and enjoying this kind of activity. When the abuse of me started and before I was tied down, I told the same camp doctor of the initial abusive experience. He said he would "take care of it". He certainly did not. I wish I could remember his name. I remember what he looked like.

Allen

pufferfish whistle

#328758 - 04/17/10 08:47 PM Re: Boy Scout Abuse in Portland OR [Re: pufferfish]
melliferal Offline
MaleSurvivor

I was a member of a Boy Scout troop for about 5 years as a kid; after I turned 18 I remained as an adult leader for about 2 more years.

Much to my relief, I'm pleased to report that no sexual activity took place at any of our events, so far as I know. And there were plenty of opportunities for it, in hindsight. The only time any of us were ever naked around each other was during evening showers at the poolhouse at summer camp. The showers were segregated - that is, no one over 18 was permitted in the youth side of the poolhouse, and the older boy leaders maintained a strict policy against 'grabass', as they called it. In fact as I recall, two of them were severely homophobic; and though I hate to think of homophobia in a positive light, I wonder if in this case it happened to create an atmosphere that wasn't condusive to abuse.

One thing interesting: when I became an adult leader, I noticed that in the adult side of the poolhouse, each shower had an individual stall, with a privacy door. The walls didn't go all the way up to the ceiling of course, but they were above head level - nobody could 'peek' at you, as it were. Contrast this with the boys side of the poolhouse, where the 'shower stall' was simply one long bay with multiple showerheads and no privacy dividers. I told myself this was because those particular showers were designed for kids to rinse off pool water whilst still wearing their trunks, and not for actual real naked 'cleaning' showers. I didn't bother me as much that way. It was also easy to believe because although we had a regular shower schedule, we ran into only maybe three other troops that took actual showers there in all the years of summer camp I was with our troop.

Aside from that, our troop did tell dirty jokes on occasion, but I'm now convinced that's just a boy thing. I did not participate personally, because this all took place after my abuse and by then I was at a stage where jokes and talk about sex made me sick.

#328763 - 04/17/10 09:34 PM Re: Boy Scout Abuse in Portland OR [Re: melliferal]
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: UK
At camp sites the boys showering facilities are often as you say Melliferal "one long bay with multiple showerheads and no privacy dividers", and the leaders showers are individual in a different building to the childrens showers. Ideally there should be privacy dividers for every shower. The sites i have taken cubs to have some curtain dividers now (although not all of the showers were divided by curtains- and to get out they would have to walk past eachother through eachothers curtains)- which seem newly installed, to respect the individual boys privacy. They are used for "cleaning" showers when necessary (and part of camp is often to get very very muddy). I think part of the problem is that these buildings were constructed when it was "okay" to have a bunch of boys showering together without dividers, and now although they can make some attempts with curtains it obviously isn't ideal without investment to build new showering facilities. I think this is where the judgement and sensitivity of the individual leader comes in, to know his cubs and to try to make special concessions for cubs who do not want to shower with everybody else (to allow them to shower in smaller groups so that they can spread out more or whatever may be best, or to tell them to wear swimming shorts if you think some will be very uncomfortable).

I think the scouting association has made huge improvements, i am involved in three different cub packs currently and i am happy with how all of them are being run, and i haven't heard of any new abuse case in scouting around me. It is all about the education and committment of the leaders (for the children), if you have good leaders you have a good pack (provided you have at least some funding). The boy scout association of America (and all organisations that have been negligent with abuse cases) should of course take responsibility for any wrong doing in the past, and make sure the same situations don't occur in the future.

I love you, little lewis, and i will never leave you. We are the same. You brighten my day, and i will make sure that i brighten yours. Hugs and kisses.

#329058 - 04/20/10 12:34 PM Re: Boy Scout Abuse in Portland OR [Re: melliferal]
kidneythis Offline

I have a contrasting POV here.
I was ok with group showers until I became aware self consciously, then I had to overcome my anxiety about it, which was not entirely successful. In the end I still have a little anxiety about my junk but it is because of the abuse not being naked with other naked kids or as I grew and went into the military, men.

Group showering under normal supervision is a healthy way to teach boys and girls to be secure in themselves. They get to see the range of normal and sometimes abnormal human forms and don't grow into adults who believe in ridiculous things about sex and body issues.

This will serve to help them function normally during sex and to let them know how the human body grows over time. Remember the little guy rarely doesn't turn into a normal guy before he is twenty.

Yes there are boys with anxiety over this and they should be shown compassion and given privacy. Eventually they must be told that they have to learn to lose that anxiety and eventually shower with the group even if it takes therapy it will help them in the long run to be comfortable in themselves and unashamed of their bodies. To me that would have been a wonderful thing to have had. I was told I had to overcome the fear but never given help in doing it, I was just thrown into the fray. I had to fake it and never did quite make it.

#329060 - 04/20/10 01:06 PM Re: Boy Scout Abuse in Portland OR [Re: kidneythis]
TJ jeff Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Northern Wisconsin
group showers where very much the "norm" when I was a kid - no one complained because everyone was treated exactly the same - everyone was naked together - no descrimination in that...

swim lessons where at the high school pool - which also had open showers - it was an every day occurance that there would be pre-pubescent boys naked in the showers (it was required that you shower your entire body and "wash" your swimsuit out before entering the pool) with adult men who where maybe going to be doing lap-swim or something like that

in contrast... today that very same high school has 2 totaly seperate locker rooms and it would be a "criminal act" for an adult to enter the boys locker room

yes - things sure have changed over the years...

Abuse happens in silence/isolation - Recovery happens only when that silence/isolation is broken...

TJ's History

#329107 - 04/20/10 11:19 PM Re: Boy Scout Abuse in Portland OR [Re: TJ jeff]
melliferal Offline
MaleSurvivor

Originally Posted By: TJ jeff
group showers where very much the "norm" when I was a kid - no one complained because everyone was treated exactly the same - everyone was naked together - no descrimination in that...

swim lessons where at the high school pool - which also had open showers - it was an every day occurance that there would be pre-pubescent boys naked in the showers (it was required that you shower your entire body and "wash" your swimsuit out before entering the pool) with adult men who where maybe going to be doing lap-swim or something like that

in contrast... today that very same high school has 2 totaly seperate locker rooms and it would be a "criminal act" for an adult to enter the boys locker room

yes - things sure have changed over the years...

Yeah, people finally started coming to their senses.

My word for it is "progress".

#330092 - 04/28/10 11:26 AM Re: Boy Scout Abuse in Portland OR [Re: melliferal]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Settlement of the court's procedings on Boy Scout abuse = $18.5 million.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/04/24/us/24scouts.html

Wow! They'll have to send the scouts door-to-door with buckets to collect that much! smirk (sarcasm)

#375096 - 11/12/11 01:19 PM Re: Boy Scout Abuse in Portland OR [Re: pufferfish]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

I have found new information about the scout troop I was in, and about the abusers.

Originally Posted By: pufferfish

Sexual activity and abuse were rife ... I was in a troop in northern Virginia, a suburb of Washington D.C.

The ... troop (186) was not very well organized and not very well run. That was the one I got into. I was still relatively naive.... The boys loved to assemble in a circle and tell diry jokes. On Wednesday nights when the scouts met together, they played rough physical games (this was probably not bad, but I had a gentle disposition and I didn't like it).

I have found that several of the boys who "bugged" me then in this troop are now listed as sex offenders.

Puffer

Edited by pufferfish (11/12/11 01:22 PM)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.