Newest Members
0128, jeremywickers, JScott12, TMatti2, DaiseyLady
12502 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
fakir (71), HelpMeHelpHim32 (41), motherstars (65)
Who's Online
3 registered (Shyshark, 2 invisible), 19 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12502 Members
74 Forums
64191 Topics
447939 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#327100 - 04/02/10 11:18 AM CATHOLIC CHURCH SCANDLE IN THE NEWS
OKIE MIKE Offline

Loc: HULBERT OK
All of the reports of the Catholic Church. Covering up the sexual abuse in the news , Is Trigering to me.
It shows how far that people will go to Hide the the Fact that Most abusers are People that are in Posisions of atharity.
And the general pubilc doesnt want to listen to the fact . That there comunity leaders. The people that we are told are to trust are the problem.
It is not always the wierdo "Chester the Molester" that is hanging out at the park. That is the problem.
Sometimes it is the policeman that someone calls. Because of the weirdo.
Then theropest wonder why that most of us have trust issues.

"I HAD NO SHOES THEN I SAW A MAN THAT HAD NO FEET"

"All I can do is be me, whoever that is"

#327228 - 04/03/10 11:35 AM Re: CATHOLIC CHURCH SCANDLE IN THE NEWS [Re: OKIE MIKE]
MrDon Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Deltona, FL
I have to tell you that this story (the coverup) is beginning to get to me. I'm not a Catholic but much of my abuse was done in the name of a sect of Baptist Churches (General Association Of Regular Baptist Churches aka GARBC). My abusers did things to me because they told me "God wanted to them to share their love with me) - among other things.

Than when I got close to talking about things (and not even sharing the abuse at that time yet in public), my family brought the claws of death rays out at me. They proclaimed to people that knew me that I was crazy and in fact at one point, they called my place of employement to try to find me because as my older brother told them, "they wanted to come get me". I lived in fear of my life for a long time. I'm sure to this day they still think i'm crazy and I've recently heard hints of that through a connection I have.

When I see the lengths to which some of these places go to cover up abuse and hide it, I'm not surprised. That's very real to me. I see how much the evil and the power and control do to stop anything from being said. How they attack the victims and make the victims out to be low life scum. Sad.. Sickening to me. And yet, like I said, I've been there and lived through much like so many around here most likely have as well.

There is one thing for sure - they will not silence me. As long as I'm alive, I'm going to continue to speak out on child abuse and inform others just what is hidden in the fabric of our society.

The Mind Body Thoughts Blog
http://mindbodythoughts.blogspot.com/

Check out my relaxing piano music from the heart!
http://www.donshetterly.com

#327229 - 04/03/10 11:47 AM Re: CATHOLIC CHURCH SCANDLE IN THE NEWS [Re: MrDon]
catfish86 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Ohio
Amen Mr. Don. Speak up and speak out. It is only when the secrets are kept that the abusers have power.

And the Wisdom to know the difference.

#327248 - 04/03/10 01:10 PM Re: CATHOLIC CHURCH SCANDLE IN THE NEWS [Re: catfish86]
OKIE MIKE Offline

Loc: HULBERT OK
If people do not speak up fot the truth . The lie continues

"I HAD NO SHOES THEN I SAW A MAN THAT HAD NO FEET"

"All I can do is be me, whoever that is"

#327266 - 04/03/10 04:41 PM Re: CATHOLIC CHURCH SCANDLE IN THE NEWS [Re: OKIE MIKE]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
This bothered me when I watched the TV news. The Pope was ascending to his throne, all smiles, wearing a golden robe. In the background a boy choir was heard. Somehow it seems incongruous.

Allen

#327267 - 04/03/10 04:50 PM Re: CATHOLIC CHURCH SCANDLE IN THE NEWS [Re: pufferfish]
kidneythis Offline

My time among scum has taught me this; They lie and lie and lie and lie. The belief is that if they keep it up eventually they wear you down and get you to question yourself and maybe even to believe them. I've been told by many a scumbag that your safe as long as you keep lieing.

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.