Newest Members
Won'tGiveUp, sillyputty, Pytbull, manipulated, donmarks
12383 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Beluga (64), Isreal101 (65), Phil Sober (41), phil1973 (41), Teddy Bear (63)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 25 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12383 Members
74 Forums
63638 Topics
444456 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#326985 - 04/01/10 05:29 PM 15 yr old sells 7yr old step sister to men for sex
kidneythis Offline

#326986 - 04/01/10 05:47 PM Re: 15 yr old sells 7yr old step sister to men for sex [Re: kidneythis]
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: UK
I read about this in the newspaper today. I think the older girl should be punished strongly- definitely try her as an adult.

I bet the parents of these girls are pulling their hair out- both girls sexually abused, one partly responsible for and encouraged the sexual abuse of the other.

I love you, little lewis, and i will never leave you. We are the same. You brighten my day, and i will make sure that i brighten yours. Hugs and kisses.

#327051 - 04/02/10 01:04 AM Re: 15 yr old sells 7yr old step sister to men for sex [Re: king tut]
onlyakid Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: New Jersey
This story is very sad. While I don't condone the 15 year olds actions, she must be really screwed up to sell another human being into prostitution. I only hope that because the 7 year olds abuse was found out quickly and because cops believed her and arrested her sister because what she did was wrong, her healing journey will be a relatively easier one.

Jason

"and i don't want the world to see me, cause i don't think that they'd understand"

"You don't know what love is...you just do as your told"

"My life has changed. What you take as a simple thing, is not so simple for me anymore"

#327279 - 04/03/10 09:10 PM Re: 15 yr old sells 7yr old step sister to men for sex [Re: onlyakid]
onlyakid Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: New Jersey
Update on this story
5 people have been arrested and the family has been relocated by goverment officals (could be offical witness protection program article doesn't say). Ages of the men/boys are 13, 14, 17, 19 and 20

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/04/03/arrests-nj-child-gang-rape-case/

"and i don't want the world to see me, cause i don't think that they'd understand"

"You don't know what love is...you just do as your told"

"My life has changed. What you take as a simple thing, is not so simple for me anymore"

#327302 - 04/04/10 12:33 AM Re: 15 yr old sells 7yr old step sister to men for sex [Re: onlyakid]
Charlie24 Offline

This just makes me fucking sick. What is wrong with people. Why does it feel like the world is so fucked up.

Just makes me sick.

#327338 - 04/04/10 10:28 AM Re: 15 yr old sells 7yr old step sister to men for sex [Re: Charlie24]
kidneythis Offline

Charlie24,
We work in an environment where this stuff is always central to our discussions because it is involuntarily always part of our lives. So we see more of these things as we look for them. Also the press while reporting this stuff is improtant is nowadays only in the habit of pressing sensational stories or sensationalizing unsensational stories to arouse the emotions.

The world isn't as evil as it seems by the weight of all these stories good still far outweighs evil.

#327340 - 04/04/10 11:21 AM Re: 15 yr old sells 7yr old step sister to men for sex [Re: kidneythis]
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: UK
Originally Posted By: kidneythis
The world isn't as evil as it seems by the weight of all these stories good still far outweighs evil.

Yeah i feel the same way.
I don't watch the news on TV (i just look at stories in the newspaper) because it is always bad news. It suppose to be the "News", they should re-name it and call it "Bad News" because that's all they show.
It is defintely important that people talk about these things that happen so that people realise it is happening. So it is not bad that people are talking about it.
But it is important to remember that just because we have to talk about these things that this is not all that exists. There is lots of good too.

I love you, little lewis, and i will never leave you. We are the same. You brighten my day, and i will make sure that i brighten yours. Hugs and kisses.

#327352 - 04/04/10 12:30 PM Re: 15 yr old sells 7yr old step sister to men for sex [Re: king tut]
kidneythis Offline

#327438 - 04/05/10 09:19 AM Re: 15 yr old sells 7yr old step sister to men for sex [Re: king tut]
ComicBookGuy Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: London, England
Originally Posted By: king tut
Originally Posted By: kidneythis

Yeah i feel the same way.
I don't watch the news on TV (i just look at stories in the newspaper) because it is always bad news. It suppose to be the "News", they should re-name it and call it "Bad News" because that's all they show.
It is defintely important that people talk about these things that happen so that people realise it is happening. So it is not bad that people are talking about it.
But it is important to remember that just because we have to talk about these things that this is not all that exists. There is lots of good too.

As an ex-journalist this gloom and doom syndrome is more relevant to TV News, there are some newspapers that have a parodied view of the world like the Sun in the UK and the National Enquirer in the US, always trying to make you laugh- unless it's like the Daily Sport which is intentionally made up to be funny and has no news at all. Besides, most of those Chinese miners made it out alive, that's a good news story on Easter Monday, what more do people want? smile

On the actual story, the 15 year old girl will give it the abuse excuse and get a soft deal and that's what we should be annoyed about, not the media slant.

#327727 - 04/08/10 12:02 PM Re: 15 yr old sells 7yr old step sister to men for sex [Re: ComicBookGuy]
kidneythis Offline

More disappointing news in this case if its true or if it isn't its still a sad reality. I'd think the girl would have been examined.

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2010/04/attorney_disputes_trenton_poli.html

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.