Newest Members
Francis Xavier, JLB, MrsC, wraphd, blufish
12438 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
dannyboy22 (31), ScorpioBlue (45), Wife - Survivor (70)
Who's Online
2 registered (traveler, 1 invisible), 67 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12438 Members
74 Forums
63856 Topics
445879 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#326855 - 03/31/10 06:06 PM Seeking help from knowledgeable people, pipefitter
kidneythis Offline

oh well

Edited by kidneythis (04/03/10 11:11 AM)

#326946 - 04/01/10 10:12 AM Re: Seeking help from knowledgeable people, pipefitter [Re: kidneythis]
kidneythis Offline

Took hours to fall asleep last night.
I didn't mention it specifically but thye first response I got was that they are infallible so I must be wrong. and they stuck to that for days. It was only persistance that got me this far they mean to be dishonest, they have no interest in honest calculations as they want to harrass me.

The fucked up part is this post only deals with the watew part of the issue we haven't even dealt with the radio read electrical meter being hacked and changed. they tried to claim there is no ability for anyone to change settings on one remotely! That is the whole point of the dam things!

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.