Newest Members
Green_Lantern, Safe11ride, WillWins, neophiliac, Jerone
12118 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
archie chisholm (61), Carlos418 (37), courtney (52), kurotake (55), lostsoul (63), Lukesgirl (28), michael banks (2014), Steffon (42)
Who's Online
3 registered (3 invisible), 47 Guests and 13 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12118 Members
73 Forums
62513 Topics
438098 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#326435 - 03/28/10 09:42 AM picking myself back up
bey Offline

Loc: canada
after being triggered pretty badly (by a song, of all things), i fell off this whole recovery wagon. hard. ran headlong into everything i have been working so hard to stay away from. right back to everything that I know and that is comforting and that is really (really) bad for me. for some reason, lucky? maybe, i am still here, trying to pick myself back up, and its really difficult. i want to be better but at the same time i know that i dont. i want to stay here in this dark place because... i dont know... i guess its familliar anyways. i know how to do this. but at the same time i am starting to dream of being better. feeling what it might feel like to shed the pain. dont know how. keep going back to it.
i need to pick myself back up. but how? just for today, or whatever, im at least gonna try. i think.

#326440 - 03/28/10 10:32 AM Re: picking myself back up [Re: bey]
Tedure Offline

Loc: Utah
Benny,

I just went back and read your story and some of your past post. You are the champion of all champion survivors!! I could feel your pain and your soul being damaged as I read. I cried. I prayed for you. You deserve a miracle in your life...ask your higher power for one. You are Powerful!

Much love and respect, Ted

#326449 - 03/28/10 01:23 PM Re: picking myself back up [Re: Tedure]
wayne9 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: alabama
I haven't read your story but know what you mean when you say when you don't know if you want to change. I feel that way alot. After deal with and hiding it for 40 years it seem the norm for me. Easier to stay where I am then make so many changes now. Hope you day gets better.

Edited by wayne9 (03/28/10 01:23 PM)

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.