Newest Members
tammy m, TheConqueror, Bloom, JohnWC, KKumar
12423 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
dphoenix1701 (37), jaywiz2009 (69), mato (57)
Who's Online
3 registered (finallyhere, 2 invisible), 17 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12423 Members
74 Forums
63802 Topics
445530 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#32626 - 05/30/02 11:49 AM Therapist
Muldoon Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: St Paul MN
Just wanted to say HI from MN on this beautiful day. Last night was my 1st night on the chat line and it was very helpful. I work nights so its hard to stay active on line chatting but it does me good to look in and add something once in awhile. Lots of talk about Therapist. Yesterday was my 2nd sesion and it was super good for me. A Consumer's Guide to Therapist Shopping. Just want to thank all the people at NOMAS for a great article on THERAPIST. it helped me understand this crazy process.

#32627 - 05/30/02 10:15 PM Re: Therapist
Ken Followell Offline
President
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Bradenton, FL
Muldoon,

Welcome and good luck as you proceed with therapy. stop by chat when you can and do what you need to heal.

Ken

Everything works out right in the end. If things are not working right, it isn't the end yet. Don't let it bother you, relax and keep on goin
- Michael C. Muhammad

"I get up. I walk. I fall down. Meanwhile, I keep dancing."
� Rabbi Hillel

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.