Newest Members
mojo, James M, FredM88, Vermona, Jas52
12111 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
chrisH (34), Malaki619 (32), worcester2003 (51)
Who's Online
6 registered (shockwaver, kcinohio, Cam76, I Want 2 Thrive, peroperic2009, 1 invisible), 71 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12111 Members
73 Forums
62499 Topics
438056 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#326053 - 03/24/10 12:05 PM imprisoned
Obi Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: kansas
imprisoned.
spending a lifetime separated from the world even though i'm out there in it.
imprisoned.
sentenced for life for a crime i did not committ.
imprisoned.
in my guilt and shame.
imprisoned.
becoming the master of diguise to hide away my pain.
imprisoned.
from the fear of even being able to look others in the eye.
imprisoned.
alone in the world, feeling noone by my side.
imprisoned.
from the fear that haunts my core.
imprisoned.
is that little boy crying desperately to be saved but stuck behind the door.
i'm just a prisoner.
imprisoned for life.

my story

my vlog

#326059 - 03/24/10 01:15 PM Re: imprisoned [Re: Obi]
TheBobcatAgain Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: AZ, U.S.A.
Todd,

You might feel imprisoned, but if you listen, really LISTEN, you can hear us on the outside, sawing away at the bars of your jail cell. We're trying to free you, our beloved brother, from your prison. Keep shouting for help - we'll keep shouting reassurances back - we've come to save you, because we love you. We might need your help to break through those bars, but if we work together, we can get you out of that awful cell.

You're not alone, Todd. I'm reaching my hand through the bars to grab your hand and squeeze it. Feel the warmth and strength of my hand in yours, buddy. I will NOT let go of your hand until we get you out of there. I SWEAR to that.

Hang in there, my brother. It may take us some time, so try to relax, and keep talking to us as we're cutting through the bars. But above all else, understand that, together, we WILL get you out eventually. I promise you.

With love,

Bobcat (and your other loving brothers working at setting you free)

#326100 - 03/24/10 08:45 PM Re: imprisoned [Re: TheBobcatAgain]
petercorbett Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: TEXAS
Hi, my fraternal brother.

A poem about being imprisoned.

Look at it this way, my brother. Right here there is a little boy inside of you. He was imprisoned for years, but that little boy slowly but surely broke those bars holding him in there.
He came out into an unfamiliar world. His world was darkness fear, shame, worthlessness & anger, (to name but a few).
But, deep inside of you, you slowly let little todd, break through those bars that held him prisoner.
You, reassure him every day in your pain & sorrow. You, have freed that little boy from his imprisonment. In reassurance & love.
You are not alone, my fraternal brother, as right here you have two of your fraternal brothers, amongst others, who are
right here with you and little Todd. We, each in our own way are becoming less imprisoned.
We are bringing those imprisoned, little boys. "from the depths of darkness, into the sunshine, forever into eternity."

And one day, we will be able to proclaim (as Dr. Martin Luther King) had....."FREE AT LAST, GOD ALMIGHTY, FREE AT LAST."
We will no longer be imprisoned.. take care my fraternal brother, (((Todd))), & heal well.

Little Pete & big Pete..but 1 (Irishmoose).

May 15-17 2009, Alta, Sep. 2009. Sequoia, 2010.
Hope Springs, 2010.

#326104 - 03/24/10 09:18 PM Re: imprisoned [Re: petercorbett]
jtafoya11 Offline

Loc: new mexico
thats was ight on the money tpe o poem . it pull me and remindered me of the past i felyt imprsioned for yrs
smetimes still do

Moderator:  ModTeam, Publius 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.