Newest Members
jeremywickers, JScott12, TMatti2, DaiseyLady, uvagrad4
12501 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
innocence (60), pablo999 (53)
Who's Online
4 registered (DaiseyLady, bluesky, Johann, 1 invisible), 19 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12501 Members
74 Forums
64186 Topics
447900 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#325710 - 03/19/10 05:55 PM Joining problems
kidneythis Offline

I took the plunge this morning. I filled the form and when I sent the final credit card info it kicked back on me. Each time it reset parts of the field so it kicked back again when I fixed the mistake until I caught on to the reset thing and got it all right and sent it. Then it told me my address did not match up. I checked it as it was on another page and it was right. I tried to resend and it just wouldn't go thru.

I've Pm'd Nathan and Trucker51 since I've seen him comment a lot and he seems to be on top of the membership thing. I'm figuring its only been a few hours so I can't expect a reply yet, but I'm posting here to alert the board of a possible problem with signups for membership. I'm kind of worried my info is compromised.

The other issue was that there is no link for help or contact us to resort to in a situation like this. that is why I pm'd nathan and trucker51.

#325923 - 03/22/10 03:23 PM Re: Joining problems [Re: kidneythis]
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

Kidney,

Sorry this issue was not addressed previously. Pretty much all of the individuals who would have been able to address this issue for you, and trucker51 as well, were all in New York City attending or working feverishly at the 2010 MaleSurvivor International Conference which ran Thursday through Sunday. We're just now getting back into our usual routines over the next couple of days. If this problem continues to be unaddressed please send me a PM and I'll put you in contact with the person who can process your membership. smile

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.