Newest Members
JohnWC, KKumar, J44, Anura, reynel5
12420 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
almostdonew/life (39), barelysurviving (45), bigbob20 (69), billyp (65), Shawv (70), TheTwoOfUs (43)
Who's Online
8 registered (Anura, 7 invisible), 38 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12420 Members
74 Forums
63776 Topics
445371 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#325724 - 03/19/10 08:51 PM once broken
nltsaved Offline

Loc: Kc,Mo
only God can turn your brokenness into wholeness he can turn your pain into passion, he can take the very things that oppress you and depress you and use them to bless you. i am living proof of this !!

you are not alone never were
WRITTEN FORM
http://www.malesurvivor.org/board/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=339159#Post339159
Why i hate Religion but love Jesus
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IAhDGYlpqY

#325781 - 03/20/10 07:37 PM Re: once broken [Re: nltsaved]
earlybird Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: WA USA
Good afternoon nitsaved it is nice to converse with you again.

Please understand I mean no disrespect but Iím living proof that one can find wholeness, be healed from their brokenness and turn their pain into a passion for life and those they love. I am able to take those things that depress and oppress me and find freedom, all without the help of anyoneís God. Some find hope and healing with a God some find it without. It is all valid forms of healing. There was an absoluteness in the tone of the above post. I didnít want my healing diminished by anotherís. Earlybird

There is symmetry
In self-reflection
Life exemplified
Grace personified

#325798 - 03/21/10 12:25 AM Re: once broken [Re: earlybird]
catfish86 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Ohio
I am an example of God's grace. Personally, I was hurting so bad I wanted to die. I was hurting so bad I couldn't even tell myself why. Turned out for me, God did know what pain I suffered. I have found out, in walking His paths and with His Guidance, despite my stumbles, that He has heard my cries. In walking these paths I have found enough peace to continue on my journey.

I am not without struggles now but I am thankful to God for His mercy and love which permitted me to not only go on but be a positive member of the community and a positve father.

While others have and may find healing in other places, in my own experiene, God has pulled me through.

And the Wisdom to know the difference.

#325799 - 03/21/10 12:32 AM Re: once broken [Re: catfish86]
WthHope56 Offline

Loc: calif
Catfish ..with God and prayer....you'll be ok...just be strong ..focus on what you are trying to accomplish & accept that although not easy...you cannot change the past,but can shape your future..My prayers are with you.

#325875 - 03/22/10 12:25 AM Re: once broken [Re: WthHope56]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
I am one of those recued by God. I was in a hopeless situation. God called me to Himself and made Himself known to me. Otherwise I would have died. He has since then been making Himself more and more real to me.

Allen

pufferfish

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.