Newest Members
Barracuda312, Just Hanging, mossTI, E35, 1975
12339 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
deaddreamer (41), hkkim (55), tony watashi (44)
Who's Online
6 registered (PhoenixRising, pattom, Aptrick, 3 invisible), 18 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12339 Members
74 Forums
63431 Topics
443429 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#327925 - 04/10/10 10:39 AM Re: nightmares [Re: jls]
dark empathy Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: durham, north england
Well, my back pain is gone now fortunately, I think it was just from falling asleep on my settee which was pretty stupid, ---- especially as the only reason for it is I like to read before I sleep and sinse I'm currently reading audio books off my desktop which is in my living room, ---- well yes, pretty stupid, ---- especially when I have a perfectly working laptop.

I've now actually made sure I go to sleep in bed, ---- which will help.

I think the absolute worst image I get in my dreams, ---- even worse than the s/xual stuff, is darkness.

On rare occasions I'll just be somewhere normal, and look at a dark object, ---- say a speaker, and a wave of fear suddenly hits me, ---- well fear isn't strong enough, more panic!

I can't say what it is, it's just absolute terror to the point where I wake up trying to scream.

On the occasions I get this sort of image following several more desturbing s/xual ones, ---- well it's bad!

Again I realized this is another thing I use mb for, sinse if I mb, and get rid of those reactions my own way, ---- well I won't have dreams.

Back when I was 20, I tried giving up mb entirely. this worked only because at the time if I had s/xual dreams they weren't quite as umplesant, --- -in fact I'd describe them as romantic, and about love, rather than graffical s/xual.

#328061 - 04/11/10 09:53 PM Re: nightmares [Re: dark empathy]
jls Offline

Darkness scares me too, although I'm attracted to it at the same time because of its nothingness, if this makes any sense. JS

#328257 - 04/13/10 06:50 PM Re: nightmares [Re: TheBobcatAgain]
lungfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: nowhere special nj
I awoke from a dream last night enraged. I was so pissed. my heart was racing and I was soaked with sweat. That had never happened to me before but I took advice from this thead, centered myself, made myself aware that it was just a dream and went back to sleep. Unheard of for me. thanks guys.

Personally I'm always ready to learn, although I do not always like to be taught. -Sir Winston Churchill

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.