Newest Members
Rod2112, Mark71, oic, ocean, alone87
12883 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
AndyP (49), Gaius (51), JoziSA (53), mmafan66 (49), nltsaved (37), RMM (53), Steve63 (52), zenboy (52)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 24 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12883 Members
75 Forums
66682 Topics
465929 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#327925 - 04/10/10 10:39 AM Re: nightmares [Re: jls]
dark empathy Offline

Loc: durham, north england
Well, my back pain is gone now fortunately, I think it was just from falling asleep on my settee which was pretty stupid, ---- especially as the only reason for it is I like to read before I sleep and sinse I'm currently reading audio books off my desktop which is in my living room, ---- well yes, pretty stupid, ---- especially when I have a perfectly working laptop.

I've now actually made sure I go to sleep in bed, ---- which will help.

I think the absolute worst image I get in my dreams, ---- even worse than the s/xual stuff, is darkness.

On rare occasions I'll just be somewhere normal, and look at a dark object, ---- say a speaker, and a wave of fear suddenly hits me, ---- well fear isn't strong enough, more panic!

I can't say what it is, it's just absolute terror to the point where I wake up trying to scream.

On the occasions I get this sort of image following several more desturbing s/xual ones, ---- well it's bad!

Again I realized this is another thing I use mb for, sinse if I mb, and get rid of those reactions my own way, ---- well I won't have dreams.

Back when I was 20, I tried giving up mb entirely. this worked only because at the time if I had s/xual dreams they weren't quite as umplesant, --- -in fact I'd describe them as romantic, and about love, rather than graffical s/xual.

#328061 - 04/11/10 09:53 PM Re: nightmares [Re: dark empathy]
jls Offline

Darkness scares me too, although I'm attracted to it at the same time because of its nothingness, if this makes any sense. JS

Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world.

#328257 - 04/13/10 06:50 PM Re: nightmares [Re: TheBobcatAgain]
lungfish Offline

Loc: nowhere special nj
I awoke from a dream last night enraged. I was so pissed. my heart was racing and I was soaked with sweat. That had never happened to me before but I took advice from this thead, centered myself, made myself aware that it was just a dream and went back to sleep. Unheard of for me. thanks guys.

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." Ralph Waldo Emerson

Personally I'm always ready to learn, although I do not always like to be taught. -Sir Winston Churchill

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.