Newest Members
Francis Xavier, JLB, MrsC, wraphd, blufish
12438 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
dannyboy22 (31), ScorpioBlue (45), Wife - Survivor (70)
Who's Online
5 registered (Dan234racer, pete1973, Tiger1982, Sonata1, JW1230), 18 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12438 Members
74 Forums
63857 Topics
445884 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#326005 - 03/23/10 04:22 PM Re: I may of found my preditor on face book [Re: Trucker51]
kidneythis Offline

What happens if it is him?

I mention this again because the likelyhood that you react badly and do something that ends up harming you is greater if you don't have a coherent plan that you've had at least one other person check out and approve.
I'd recomend a therapist or better yet a psychiatrist.

Get a lawyer to help you plan out what needs to be done or you may be throwing away that chance for a momentary emotional burst.

Some links with info and atty's;
http://www.ncsconline.org/wc/CourTopics/StateLinks.asp?id=53&topic=ProBon#Oklahoma

http://www.txinjurylawfirm.com/PracticeAreas/Sexual-Assault-Abuse.asp

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2009/01/29/...amp-prevention/

http://militarytriallawyer.com/tag/sexual-misconduct/

http://www.kdhnews.com/news/story.aspx?s=31750

Good Luck

#326161 - 03/25/10 10:01 AM Re: I may of found my preditor on face book [Re: kidneythis]
pietie Offline

Loc: South Africa
Me too have found one of the perps on Facebook. When I saw his picture I was rattled for a whole weekend. I decided to not contact him only based on the fact that I have gone a long way in recovery, especially when dealing with the anger. So I decided not to contact him or let him know I am on Facebook. Perhaps i am a little bit scared to expose myself as well. The less this guy knows about me the better. But that is just me, I never had any intention of pursuing him criminally.

just my 2 cents

#326228 - 03/25/10 11:24 PM Re: I may of found my preditor on face book [Re: pietie]
OKIE MIKE Offline

Loc: HULBERT OK
I want to "Have all of my ducks in a row" . So that when I do go after this SOB that. He will have no case in court to deny what He did to me and the damage. Tat I have had to live with for the last 30+ years.
Because I am no longerafraid of this SOB . I am not going to give him a chance ti get away from me again . I want to have the courts to Make Him Pay for what he did . In such a way that he neaver forgets me . Or what he did .

"I HAD NO SHOES THEN I SAW A MAN THAT HAD NO FEET"

"All I can do is be me, whoever that is"

#326267 - 03/26/10 11:58 AM Re: I may of found my preditor on face book [Re: OKIE MIKE]
MrDon Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Deltona, FL
I just ran into one of my abusers as well. It was his daughter. Found out she is in a bible college close to me which is too close for comfort. When I saw the initial picture of him, I about vomited the entire night. At least now, I can keep tabs on him and have some idea where he is or what he is doing. That helps me a little. But ugh, the picture... I still can't stand it!

The Mind Body Thoughts Blog
http://mindbodythoughts.blogspot.com/

Check out my relaxing piano music from the heart!
http://www.donshetterly.com

#326272 - 03/26/10 12:31 PM Re: I may of found my preditor on face book [Re: MrDon]
OKIE MIKE Offline

I know it sounds corney. but get a photo and mount it on a dartboard

#326790 - 03/31/10 01:22 AM Re: I may of found my preditor on face book [Re: OKIE MIKE]
DaveyD Offline

Loc: California
Hello there,

There are unknown abusers from when I was very little, the ones I do know about are both dead. One died within the last month, she was my aunt. The other I encountered at 13, I was grabbed by a pedophile in San Francisco who drugged and did terrible things to me and a friend at the time. I got away after a year, my friend didnít. The pedophile passed him onto another sick man who continued to abuse him for years. I did what I had to do to stay drunk and survive. Once I turned 17 I decided to go kill the abuser, I tracked him down but when I got to where he was I discovered he had died of HIV a month earlier. It was devine intervention, I would have murdered that man I have no doubt at all. I am glad that I didn't find him alive. That was a pivotal place in my life, so I am not making any suggestions other than to be sure of the reasons you want to open that can of worms and have support in whatever you decide to do. I had no support and was running on self will. In any case, please keep us posted on what you do, it helps us all as some will not be able to confront their abusers. Thinking of you.

#326807 - 03/31/10 03:58 AM Re: I may of found my preditor on face book [Re: DaveyD]
OKIE MIKE Offline

I have a relitive that works for the District Atorney's office . I plan on discusing th case with them. To see what options that I have. Then I will go from there .
If someone can bring charges aginst a Priest after several years . I believe that I can find a way to get this SOB into court

#326851 - 03/31/10 04:54 PM Re: I may of found my preditor on face book [Re: OKIE MIKE]
kidneythis Offline

I admire you Mike. Thats a lot of good work you've done and are doing in this.

#327412 - 04/04/10 11:48 PM Re: I may of found my preditor on face book [Re: kidneythis]
DaveyD Offline

Loc: California
Mike, thank you for all of what you are doing for us that can't do it.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.