Newest Members
dspwilson, Won'tGiveUp, sillyputty, Pytbull, manipulated
12384 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Alan Fountain (52), blindpet (31), egoror (49), Midas (33), uwa (78)
Who's Online
6 registered (Bardo, Scott1962, dan_in_newengland, woodenshoes, 2 invisible), 34 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12384 Members
74 Forums
63653 Topics
444536 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#325300 - 03/15/10 06:28 PM Klein & Multidemensional scale sexuality quizzes
westsidej Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Minnesota
Sexual identity quiz

Hi guys,

Hope everyone's enjoying the almost Spring like weather. I was searching online after my last csa meeting here in the Twin Cities @ the men's center and came across these sexuality identity quizzes.

For those of you who know about it, feel free to pass on the url to others. For other brothers, check it out and see where you fall in terms of sexuality.

Here are my scores to give those who might be a little nervous about taking the quiz an idea of how I honestly scored myself.

Quote:
The Multidimensional Scale of Sexuality
Heterosexual with some homosexuality.

Complete set of results
Heterosexual with some homosexuality:4
Sequential bisexual:3
Concurrent bisexual:2
Heterosexual:2
Homosexual:1
Asexual:0
Homosexual with some heterosexuality:0
Past heterosexual, currently homosexual:0
Past homosexual, currently heterosexual:0

The Klein Sexual Orientation Grid
You scored an average of 2.76

Meaning
This result can also be related to the Kinsey Scale:

0 = exclusively heterosexual
1 = predominantly heterosexual, incidentally homosexual
I fall in here:
2 = predominantly heterosexual, but more than incidentally homosexual
3 = equally heterosexual and homosexual

4 = predominantly homosexual, but more than incidentally heterosexual
5 = predominantly homosexual, incidentally heterosexual
6 = exclusively homosexual

You might need to take it a few times to have find an average. It's important to be honest in your answers and, I know it's hard, don't feel guilty if you have sexual desires you feel ashamed to have. No one else needs to see it, unless you want them too.

Good luck and have a great week.

J

The hottest place in Hell is reserved for those who remain neutral in times of great moral conflict. Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

#325306 - 03/15/10 08:29 PM Re: Klein & Multidemensional scale sexuality quizzes [Re: westsidej]
Jim1961 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Pa, but likely traveling...
Interesting. 3.14 for me. But that is odd since I have not had physical sex with a male since 1983. So I think that it weighs past behavior and fantasy a little more than actual current behavior.

Jim

Edited by Jim1961 (03/15/10 08:36 PM)
Edit Reason: clarity

My Story

#325307 - 03/15/10 08:31 PM Re: Klein & Multidemensional scale sexuality quizzes [Re: westsidej]
Trucker51 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Denver, CO
On Klein I got 0.71, so I am not 100% hetero but almost there. The results of the other test were confusing, though past gay, current hetero was the prognosis that it gave. Given that my last bi- relationship ended 27 years ago, I think that the test result was truthful.

Mark

#325826 - 03/21/10 03:20 PM Re: Klein & Multidemensional scale sexuality quizzes [Re: Trucker51]
Dan99 Offline

Loc: Washington DC
Interesting. It ranked me .67. I'm surprised somewhat because I never know how to balance experiences vs. desires and attractions in defining myself. I'd say this test puts most emphasis on attraction and desires.

love like you've never been hurt;
and live life every day as if it were your last.

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.