Newest Members
susanhepp, Breathe, georgetwo, frozen45, lilac
12291 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Guillermo (37), illbedat (26), Mike58 (56), Mnovit (38), Mongo (24), pwdasw (64), Raymond Sean (38), yesac76 (38)
Who's Online
3 registered (whiteflag, randombreeze, Cthulhu), 19 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12291 Members
73 Forums
63228 Topics
442143 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#325216 - 03/14/10 10:45 PM Who's Excited that the conference is coming up?
onlyakid Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: New Jersey
Personally I can't wait there are several workshops that I am looking forward to. Also looking forward to being with good people who understand me.

Jason

"and i don't want the world to see me, cause i don't think that they'd understand"

"You don't know what love is...you just do as your told"

"My life has changed. What you take as a simple thing, is not so simple for me anymore"

#325243 - 03/15/10 03:51 AM Re: Who's Excited that the conference is coming up? [Re: onlyakid]
Trucker51 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Denver, CO
Southwest Airlines is giving away free beer to celebrate St. Patrick's Day, and I am flying 2 separate legs with them on March 17th from Denver to LGA!!!

#325248 - 03/15/10 08:49 AM Re: Who's Excited that the conference is coming up [Re: Trucker51]
Sans Logos Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: in my own world in pittsburgh,...
Brother I am uber conflicted; the pesky 'me' that I am doesn't now which response mechanism to utilize: flight, fight or freeze. Part of me wants to barf, but another part is pregnant with anticipation. I'll just be glad when I get there so this war of tensions subsides. See you later!

#325254 - 03/15/10 10:06 AM Re: Who's Excited that the conference is coming up? [Re: Trucker51]
onlyakid Offline
MaleSurvivor

Free beer, a $99 a night suite in Manhattan. You are doing quite well for yourself LOL

"and i don't want the world to see me, cause i don't think that they'd understand"

"My life has changed. What you take as a simple thing, is not so simple for me anymore"

#325255 - 03/15/10 10:10 AM Re: Who's Excited that the conference is coming up? [Re: onlyakid]
onlyakid Offline
MaleSurvivor

Ron,
The response mechanism you should utilize is a no brainer, Flight. As in take a flight from Pittsburgh to New York and go to the conference LOL

#325256 - 03/15/10 10:32 AM Re: Who's Excited that the conference is coming up? [Re: onlyakid]
GentleSoul Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Manhattan
Wot the deuce?

How'd you change your name thingie?

#325258 - 03/15/10 10:43 AM Re: Who's Excited that the conference is coming up? [Re: GentleSoul]
onlyakid Offline
MaleSurvivor

All you have to do is contact WalkingSouth and put up an announcement of the change in the Male Survivor Public section for a few days. This can only be done once.

#325261 - 03/15/10 11:24 AM Re: Who's Excited that the conference is coming up? [Re: onlyakid]
Sans Logos Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: in my own world in pittsburgh,...
Originally Posted By: gentle soul

Originally Posted By: onlyakid
This can only be done once.

true, but it can't be done arbitrarily; there has to be a very good reason, such as in your case.

anyway, i'm definitely getting on that plane, so the flight is covered. i hope it's not too cold or i may freeze. on the other hand, until i find a reason to fight, i'll keep that option last on the list. wink

moi

#325290 - 03/15/10 04:59 PM Re: Who's Excited that the conference is coming up? [Re: onlyakid]
Trucker51 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Denver, CO
Free airline fare and free beer too!!! Only problem is that I have to go through Midway Airport in Chicago so it will be another white-knuckler on the landing there. That is what the free beer is for. Speaking of short runways, Laguardia is pretty short too. Then it is a cab to my hotel unless I want to wait around for Super Shuttle. At least I get to make some cab driver happy!!!

#325303 - 03/15/10 07:49 PM Re: Who's Excited that the conference is coming up? [Re: Sans Logos]
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

Originally Posted By: Sans Logos
Originally Posted By: gentle soul

Originally Posted By: onlyakid
This can only be done once.

true, but it can't be done arbitrarily; there has to be a very good reason, such as in your case.

What Ron says is quite true. I don't wanna be inundated with requests for name changes. Plenty to do around here without adding to the work load! Now where's my hammer and chisel? wink

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.